☾ | kentaro kyotani

the office au.
THEY LOWKEY KINDA AWKWARD LMAO !

"who the fuck set my background as that hello kitty bitch

"who the fuck set my background as that hello kitty bitch."

the office went dead quiet, everyone looking at each other in hopes to find anyone guilty. they all knew if someone didn't confess then kentarō would go through all of them one by one and they definitely didn't want that.

"ha-ha, that's really mature guys. i bet it was oikawa, i saw him head towards the restroom." kentarō nodded once, a silent 'thank you' to y/n before storming towards the bathroom.

"ack–what the fuck!"

y/n smirked when he heard oikawas screams, typing away happily on his computer.

"oikawa ate my pudding the other day, the one that clearly said 'y/n' on it. " y/n said with a huff, crossing his arms as he leant back in his seat. "oikawa had this coming. as soon as he ate my pudding he should have been preparing his funeral."

"daichi!" oikawa pounded on the door to daichi's office, the water from his hair dripping onto his light blue button up. "kentarō just tried to drown me in the sink! fire him!"

daichi looked up from his computer and out the small window. with a sigh he stood up, reaching for blinds and shutting them as soon as he saw an angry kentarō glaring at him from his desk.

"daichi what the hell?! what kind of boss are you?! i almost died!"

oikawa's attention was diverted to his personal printer being used, he hesitantly pulled out the paper and read it.

'kentarō stays, if you have a problem leave your resignation letter in the tattle box'

"coward!" he yelled.

"everyone is scared of kentarō." oikawa said, rolling his eyes. "except y/n, of course, that guy is practically in love with him. which is weird considering i sit right next to him. has he not seen me?"

oikawa flashed one of his charming smiles, jumping in fear when someone banged on interview window. "talking shit in there huh?!"

oikawas eyes widened drastically scrambling to his feet a ducking away from the window, as if kentarō hadn't already seen him. after a few minutes oikawa looked up at the camera once again, whispering this time, "kentarō thinks he's all big and bad but we all know he has a soft spot for y/n—just look at them!"