☾ | wakatoshi ushijima + tooru oikawa

MINE !

y/n brought his mug up to his lips, sighing and placing it back on his desk when he found it was empty

y/n brought his mug up to his lips, sighing and placing it back on his desk when he found it was empty. he signed a few papers, his non-dominant hand reaching over to press a button, "send oikawa up to my office."

"is bringing oikawa up here really necessary?" the male sitting in the smaller desk a few feet away from him spoke up. "i'm right here, tell me what you need."

"what i need is for those reports to be looked over and revised by 4 o'clock on the dot." y/n said sharply, pointing at the stack of papers in the corner of ushijima's desk.

a feint knock was heard at the door before it was pushed open tentatively, "you needed me, mr. l/n?"

y/n lazily held up his empty coffee mug, "can i have some more coffee?"

oikawa gently took the mug with a nod, "yes sir." not forgetting to glare at ushijima on his way out of the room, who simply ignored him and continued reading over papers.

"ushijima, is there a problem going on with you and oikawa." y/n asked dully, eyes never leaving his computer as he typed away on it. y/n didn't care what petty feud his two employees had, what he did care about was the fact they brought it into the workplace.

"it's one sided."

y/n scoffed, "you're acting like i don't see you flick him off when he turns his back, be more discrete next time."

i didn't think he saw me do that..

almost as if y/n read ushijima's thoughts, "it may not seem like it but i make sure to be aware of my surroundings at all times. so anything you do in this room, i've seen."

oikawa soon returned with the hot coffee, and placed it on y/n's desk.

"i could've been back in two minutes, you took a decade." ushijima mumbled, only intending for oikawa to hear but flinching when he heard y/n snort.

oikawa felt his ears get hot. "t-the coffee machine on this floor was broken so i had to use the one two floors down..."

y/n hummed, "who broke it, i want a name."