☾ | daichi sawamura

REUNION !

daichi groaned when he felt the sun hit his eyes, turning over to cuddle into his boyfriend

daichi groaned when he felt the sun hit his eyes, turning over to cuddle into his boyfriend. he was displeased to find nobody there, patting the bed to find him. "wake up, daichi."

daichi rubbed his eyes, opening them to find y/n standing at the window with an amused smile. the brunette shook his head and held his arms up childishly, "come back!"

"no, wake up." y/n said sternly, "it's time to adult."

daichi pulled the blanket over his head, if i can't see y/n he can't see me! his thought process wasn't up to par this early in the morning. he grunted when he felt a body throw themselves on him, he peeked out from the blanket to see y/n staring at him.

y/n leaned forward to press a kiss to his lips, rolling off and laying next his boyfriend, "now go freshen up, you're going to meet your old teammates today."

daichi furrowed his brows and turned over so he was facing y/n, "what do you mean?"

"oh! i'm sorry, i forgot to tell you...um one of your old teammates, uh i think his name was ennoshita? he got my contact information from someone since he couldn't get to you, not sure how he knew to contact me but whatever," y/n said reaching over to grab his phone and pull up his messages.

"apparently all your old teammates are back in miyagi and want to meet up."

daichi's eyes widened as he grabbed y/n's phone, reading the message to confirmed with his own eyes, "wow...you asshole why didn't you tell me!" daichi said, pinching y/n's cheek.

"ow! ow! stop you jerk! i forgot i swear!" y/n said, rubbing his red cheek when daichi let go.

daichi gave him one more kiss before getting up and making his way to the bathroom. y/n watched with a small smile, "i'll make us some breakfast. i also picked out your clothes, they're hanging on the closet doorknob."

"thanks mom!"

y/n scrunched his nose, "you're lucky you're in the bathroom or i would've kicked your ass!" y/n laid on the bed until he heard the shower turn on, deciding that was the right time to go and start making them breakfast.

daichi took a pretty quick shower, the second he stepped out he was immediately met with the smell [random food]. he didn't bother putting on the clothes y/n picked out, leaving the room in a rush with only underwear.

he saw his shirtless boyfriend in front of the stove, eyes focused down to make sure the food didn't burn. daichi took the chance to wrap his arms around y/n's torso, planting kisses along his bare shoulder and neck.

y/n smiled, "well, hello." y/n noticed the lack of clothes when daichi pressed up against him. y/n turned around with a stern look and pushed him away, "clothes. now."