☾ | morisuke yaku

LEV'S MASTER PLAN !

lev had an amazing plan

lev had an amazing plan. there was no way it would fail! lev had sneakily grabbed his phone and rushed to the bathroom right before yaku could start torturing him with endless receives.

he just wanted to do something else!

"please y/n! do it for your little brother?"

a sigh was heard on the other end of the phone, got him. "fine, what evil thing am i doing?"

lev fake gasped, "evil? i wouldn't make you do anything evil. i just want you to see me play...so please come over to the gym in your most nicest clothes!" he demanded, a proud smile on his face.

"i feel like you're using me for something. i want something in return."

"fiiiiine...i'll owe you one."

"be there in ten."

lev smirked as he walked back into the gym, shoving his phone away somewhere. now all he had to do was wait for his plan to be put in action.

lev lied on the floor tired after some boring receives, even though he didn't receive more than half of them. there was a knock on the door before it slowly opened to reveal a very handsome male.

lev snuck a glance at yaku, who was staring at the male with wide eyes. the first year jumped from the ground and ran towards his brother, "y/n!"

the slightly shorter male smiled and ruffled lev's hair. slowly, the team moved towards the brothers, wanting to see y/n up close. lev had never spoken of a brother before—especially a model worthy one.

"are you a model?" yaku asked in a daze. you couldn't blame him though, y/n was wearing a outfit you'd probably see on the covers of magazines.

"i'm not," y/n laughed, tilting his head to the side as he scanned yaku up and down, "hey, is this the 'evil shorty' who makes you do receives?"

yaku's eye twitched as he glared at lev, wanting nothing more than to karate chop him, but because he wanted to put up a good image in front of y/n, he didn't. "that's not me! though, whoever that very amazing person making him do receives is, i think they are helping out with levs shitty–i mean, unpolished receiving."

y/n nodded his head, now understanding why lev wanted him to come.

"kenma, set for me!" lev tried, glancing at yaku–who just waved him off. he tried to suppress his evil laughter as he dragged kenma away before yaku changed his mind.

"i'm sorry to say this but i think my brother is using me to get out of receives."

yaku's eye twitched at the statement, no wonder this fine specimen randomly showed up at their practice looking like a model. his hand twitched to grab the nearest volleyball and throw it at lev, and that didn't go unnoticed by y/n.

y/n suddenly covered his eyes, "aw man, i can't see a thing. i'd be a shame if my brother was to suddenly be hit by that volleyball."

yaku smiled a bit, quickly picking up the volleyball and chucking it at levs head. the tall male fell to the ground with a whine, "y/n! yaku hit me! you're my big brother how you could let him do that to me?!"

y/n removed his hands, faking a gasp, "how dare you accuse your teammate of something so horrible without proof!"

levs eyes went wide in disbelief, pointing at yaku, "he's in front of you! how did you not see him?! is he too short to see now?!"

"now, now, lev. let's not make fun of someone's height. he's only a first year, i'm sure he'll hit his growths spurt soon."

the nekoma team snickered as yaku looked up at y/n in annoyance, "i'm a third year." he gritted out.

"o-oh! i'm sorry." y/n said, "as an apology, how about i take you out this weekend."

yaku huffed, "if you must."

lev looked between the two in bewilderment, y/n was supposed to be a distraction! yaku wasn't supposed to end up with a date!! now the two third years we're definitely going to gang up on him!

he shivered at the thought. his fear only increased when he saw both y/n and yaku looking at him with deadly smirks and volleyball's in their hands.

lev ran around in circles trying to dodge the volleyballs, "receive it lev!" y/n yelled evilly, chucking a volleyball at his brother.

"you don't even play volleyball!! just go home!" he cried out in return.

the rest of the team watched in amusement as the two third years continued to chase lev, yelling at him to receive.

"i think yaku and y/n would make a great couple."

this wasn't how my plan was supposed to turn out!!!