get to know me + special bonus one shot

hi! ok so ik you probably don't care about this and you're most likely only reading this part for the one shot, cause honestly, back when i used to read on wattpad a lot i'd always skip over these haha

most people don't even know me or remember any of the one shots i've written since i always used to be like that. i saw update, i read. it didn't matter to me if i remembered who the author was since it just one shots.

anyways, if you don't know me i'm a super cringy one shot writer. my most popular one shots are Popular, Bored, Just friends- blah blah. at least those are the ones most people comment on haha.

that being said, most of me old one shots (which are towards the beginning of the book) are super super bad and very classic fanfic type of writing. i'd like to say i've improved but in honesty i haven't, i just made my one shots more sad at this point smh.

here's some information on me since i want friends so please message me if you want to.

name: my online name is commonly somi_mint7 or Mint for short. you can also call me Hyeon,, though feel free to call me Sexy Nip Nip Wil-
moving on;,,

gender; im a guy-

sexuality: im straight (confusing ik)

age: not important

animes/manhwa; assassination classroom, kakeurgui, demon slayer, yandere simulator, lost in translation, lookism, true beauty, bj alex, ouran high school host club, death note, killing stalking, fairy tail, my deepest secret, a good day to be a dog, untouchable, secret playlist, the girl downstairs, haaaa many more that's all i can think of rn smh

face reveal: i did used to have a face reveal part but i deleted it as i don't want to draw to much attention to myself. though i have shown my face in some one shots near the end just as a joke or something.

 though i have shown my face in some one shots near the end just as a joke or something

SANGWOO WBABAHHAH 🧎🏌️✨
TfH

why do your english stink?
I no speak of da english😩✋

art: please follow my instagram (somi_mint7) for my artwork

sexy hands? oh yea 100%

STACK UP THE LEGO

where da one shot brr bark bark: OK OK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I think i'd have to go with Okuda."

my grip on the door loosen as he heard what he said. i didn't mean to eavesdrop. i felt that feeling in my chest again, the feeling like something had left me and now i feel empty. maybe that's the reason why i didn't feel any other emotion than that emptiness. i expected to feel sad or angry, yet i only felt numb towards it.

i backed away from the door, and turned to make my way back towards my own room. though, not long after all the boys ran past me, chasing after koro sensei.

"HE TOOK NOTES AND SPLIT!!"

"KILL HIM!!"

i clung onto the wall as they all past me, hoping not to get knocked over. "oh hey (Y/N), what's up?" i turned around and saw Karma. great, just the person i wanted to see right now.

"not running after him?" i asked, which honestly i didn't care too much about. i just didn't want things to get awkward. "nah, i couldn't really care less."

"right" i said. after that we just stood there looking at each other. i didn't want to be talking to him right now. i knew from the start i had no chance with him, but why okuda of all people? out of everyone in the class she's probably one of the most stereotypical shy girls, or in other words, she screams background character.

i mean, i wouldn't call myself the main character, since i'm clearly not. but i'd at least like to consider myself not a background character. god, i need to stop acting like i'm living in an anime. "by the way, what are you doing over here? isn't the girls room on the other side?"

"oh uh, yea i was just. it's not important. i should go-"

"GET BACK HERE!"

i lost my balance as all the girls were now running after koro sensei. "not going to run after him?" i turned back towards Karma. "not chasing after him either? aren't you afraid everyone will find out who you have a crush on?"

"nah, same as you. i couldn't really- wait how did you know what we had been talking about?" i said referring to the list that koro sensei had made when the girls were talking about who we all had a thing for.

"i have my ways." he just said calmly.

"yea but, i'm pretty sure everyone knows who i like at this point so i don't even bother." i said, now remembering what Karma had just said a few minutes ago. "i'm uh, im going to go back to my room. i'll see you." i turned back around in the direct i came from but stopped after hearing what came out of Karma's mouth.

"i don't know who you like."

of course you don't.

"pfft, i thought it was obvious by now? i know we aren't that close, but i'd think you know this type of stuff haha." i tried to play things off as i wasn't sure if i was ready to confess directly yet. i always thought he knew i liked him, but i never saw myself confessing or even dating him.

"yea, well i guess i just never thought of you to be the type of person to have a crush on someone." he said. that shocked me. geez, how dense is this guy?

"well i could say the same for you." i said back. maybe this was a sign. a sign that Karma doenst like me, and that i should just stick to my role in this story line. my role as a side character.

suddenly Karma grabbed my hand and started to lead me into the empty boys room. "where are we going? you know we'll get in trouble if anyone sees us right?"

he turned around and just smirked at me as he opened the slide door to the outside area. i walked out with him and looked up the sky. the stars were out and as i looked at the moon, i got hit with that realisation with the task we were assigned. the only reason we're here right now.

i leaned against the railing and Karma did the same. "it's pretty isn't it?" i asked, not sure if i was talking to myself or to Karma. i mentally slapped myself since i probably sounded stupid and ruined the beautiful sound of the little fountain that was running.

i slightly glanced over at Karma, expecting to see him just staring off at the view, but to my surprise he was looking at me. "very pretty." he said as he stared at me.

"why are you so pretty?"

"it makes my heart flutter."

somi_mint7

y'all idek how i was suppose to end that haaa. i was gonna do like

(Y/N);; why is Karma saying this. ugh Karma senpapi chulo daddy ugh you're so hot ugh.

Karma: ughHH yes Ik i'm very hot😎

(Y/N); Ughh yEs seN-DaddY😩✋

then they had se-

sensitive hearing because the moon blew up again and they died.

date: Sunday, November 22, 2020
edited: Tuesday, January 26, 2020
(happy birthday to my first love :))
word count: 1230 words