Karma x reader |~lost~|

Warning: DO NOT read if u get triggered by SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, DEATH, OR BLOOD!!!

I repeat, DO NOT READ IF ANY OF THOSE ABOVE TRIGGER YOU!!!!

lmao r u lost baby gorl😎✋

Karma's POV:

I suddenly sat up from my bed feeling light headed. I held my head in my hands and felt a feeling that I haven't felt in awhile.

It's been so long...

Since I thought about her.

I promised that I wouldn't forget.

Today... was the day... today... three years ago, was the day.. that she..

"(Y/N)......"

I said this out loud and I heard it echo throughout my big house. "I'm so sorry... I promised....it's all my fault..."

~~~~~~~~flash back 3 years ago~~~~~~~

I looked down at the 2 hands that were holding each other. Annoyance went through my brain.

I rolled my eyes as we kept walking. (Y/N) was my girlfriend, but I honestly don't even remember how we even started dating in the first place.

The one thing that really bothered me was that
(Y/N) was just so clingy. She always wants to hold my hand and tell me not to get into trouble.

But, if I see someone getting beat up, it's my natural instinct to help them out,,,, ok maybe join in the fun too but only if it calls for that. Actually, now that I think about it, I meet (Y/N) that way.

I know how she feels about me, but she cares too much about me, to the point where it feels controlling.

I sighed as we kept walking. We were in the city of Tokyo and I was going home after the festival thing that Koro Sensei had invited everyone to.

Till, (Y/N) wanted to tag along with me. I tried to shove her off because her house is in the complete different direction as mine, but she said that she had something she wanted to do near by.

She's such an idiot.

We were both wearing a kimono. Mine was black and had blue skulls on it.

When (Y/N)'s was (favorite color) and had (something random, or random pattern). She also had on Neko- cat whatever the fuck, animal ears that I had bought her there that matched her hair color

And sadly enough, I too was wearing a matching pair of red Neko ears cause (Y/N) thought I would cute with them. I had to admit though, (Y/N) looked kinda cute in a kimono with cat ears.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks. (Y/N)'s hand was still holding mine and she looked back at me.

I looked down.

"Karma-kun? Is something wrong?"

I just stood there. Silently. Not saying anything.
"Don't mind me." I said this with my head still looking down.

"Karma, if something's wrong you know you can just tell me right? I'm always here for you."

She sounded so cheerful. Too cheerful. Like it was almost fake. Like she doesn't even know what sad is. Like her life is just perfect.