Karma x Reader |~"just friends"~| part 1

Please read before you start

This chapter is insanely long...

It'll take u awhile to finish it...

I'm sorry

IM SERIOUS WHEN I SAY ITS LONG

ITS LIKE 17,000 words!!!

ALSO I WAS TOO LAZY TO READ IT OVER SO SORRY FOR ANY AUTOCORRECT

(Y/N) POV:

Karma, Nagisa, and I sat together in my tree house. We were all sitting in a circle with a book and a small pocket knife in the middle of us.

"God what do you think junior high is gonna be like? To be honest, I can't believe we're already going to be 1st years by tomorrow..."
Nagisa asked as he turned his head and looked out the window.

"Me either... but hey let's make a few promises before we start our first day tomorrow."
I said this and Nagisa turned his attention back to me.

"Okay"
Nagisa agreed.
"We all stay best friends no matter what happens."

They both nodded their heads in agreement before nagisa added one.
"And no keeping secrets from each other. If one of us has a crush we tell each other. And also no dating each other either"

"Ew, I wouldn't want to date any of you guys. You're like my brothers"
I laughed and they did too.

"Also, we all come first. No putting any stupid girlfriend or boyfriend in front."

Me and Karma nodded our heads. I reached out in front of me and grabbed the small knife along with the book.

"Ok guys, do you swear on it?"

I asked as I flipped the knife so now the blade was out.

They both nodded and I slowly brought the knife to my hand. I winced as i made a cut on my palm and then reached out for Nagisa's hand.

I did the same and made a cut on Nagisa's hand, hearing him let out a groan. (Not like that u thirsty dirty minded people lol)

I then grabbed Karmas hand and did the same, except he didn't even flinch from it. His face lay emotionless like he couldn't even feel the pain as I slowly dug the knife deep into the palm of his hand.

His eyes watching my every move and when I looked up they met mine. They starred deep into my soul and I shivered as the wind blew.

I looked away and shook my head and I looked over at Nagisa who was giving me a look. We all grabbed hands and said "best friends forever..." in sync.

We stayed like this for some time before letting go. Each of our hands covered in our own and each other blood.

I then opened the book and each of us, one by one, gently put our palms onto a blank page. Staining it with all our blood.

"Well I better get going"

Nagisa broke the silence and then walked over to the latter and started to climb down.

A few minutes after, I got up too.

"Well I'm going back inside now, you'd better get going soon Karma"

I climbed down the latter and started to walk towards my house. But before I did, I felt someone grab my hand.

I turned around and saw Karma. I mean who else would it be?
"Karma-"