Karma x Reader |~Break Up~| part 2

y'all asked for it.

if you decide you don't like the ending to this, you can just pretend that this part doesn't exist and come up with your own.

btw didn't reread so there's gonna be a ton of mistakes in here.

Karmas POV:

fuck, where did she run off to? is she seriously that fast? I literally ran out right after her but I cant seem to see her anywhere. I checked the girls bathroom and she wasn't in there. and no i'm not some pervert.

I ran all around the school grounds but there wasn't a trace of her. I decided to run all the way down to the main campus where our special spot was under the tree. she wasn't there either, but i found out that she was earlier.

I walked and looked at it. I traced my hands over the carvings slowly.... it was a heart with both our inessentials in it. I wanted to cry as I saw what was lying there underneath that tree. there, was a single red rose with a letter attached to it. I used to always get those for her since she loved red roses for some reason. I never found out why.

I held it in my hands and and sat down. we used to hang out here all the time. I closed my eyes and I could almost feel her leaning her head against my shoulder. god i'm such an idiot.

when I opened my eyes however, I saw the library. and that little window. I looked down at that rose in my hand, which was bleeding due to the thorns. I carefully unfolded the letter and I finally couldn't hold it in anymore. no no no no no... (Y/N)....

I then shot up realizing what it meant. I ran into the library, and everyone was looking at my strangely. I didn't care though. I ran towards the table in the back but got stopped by that stupid orange headed fuckboy. "not so fast Akabane. no running in the library, it's distracting the others."

"get the fuck out of my way" I said and gritted my teeth. "see? this is exactly why you were kicked down to the E class. speaking of which, you don't have the privilege to be here. I suggest you go back up-"

"I said get the fuck out of my way." I yelled this time and punched him right in the face. I grabbed him by the hair and knees him in the stomach a few times before letting go and stepping on his head. "did you not hear me the first time?"

I kicked him again and continued my way towards the table. oh yea... I forgot. they replaced it. the table where it all started... it's gone. but, there was a single book lying there. I walked up and saw it was the book.

I opened it and there, fell out all of our notes. she kept them? I grabbed them and just jumped out of the window. god where is she? I ran back to the classroom and kicked the door down. everyone turned to look at me.

"did you find her?" Rio asked me, looking concerned. I shook my head slowly and placed the book and rose onto my desk. I ripped the note off the rose and ran back out, towards the cliff.

but when I got there, she wasn't there. I ran up and looked over, but couldn't see anything. fuck (Y/N) where are you?

I ran all the way out towards her apartment home and ran all the up towards their condo and knocked the door frantically. no one answered. now that I think about it, i've never met her parents. or even been in side. the only reason I knew where she lived was because I would always insist on walking her home.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N) it's me! please if you're in there..." I shouted. "I-i'm coming in!" I said and turned the door knob which wasn't locked. as I walked in, it looked like a normal house. I threw my shoes off and placed them near the door.