Karma x reader x Asano |~Black Vow~|

Before you read this part, some readers may find this confusing. At the end I will try my best to explain it.

To be honest, it took me awhile to understand it myself. Hope some of you kinda understand and enjoy^^

Also, if you haven't already noticed, I write all my oneshots in first person. This one however will be told from a third person perspective.

(All pictures used do not belong to me. I just thought it'd be easier to understand if I included them)

3rd person:

There was an angel who had lost both his wings. For a black vow he made, he had given his everything. Even the past that he loved with his heart, he had taken into his hands and torn it all apart.
His head slowly raised and his trembling hand did as well. As a gun was between his gasp as he shot his way to his hell.

Secret ~ Black Vow~ //

One day there was, on these twilight city streets, a lone angel who was lost and very weak. But at that time, he had raised his head to find the most beautiful girl that he would ever meet.

And in that moment, before any other thought, the poor angel fell in love as soon as eyes had locked.
He felt his mouth move as he said 3 words to the beautiful girl in black. "What's your name?"
The girl smiled as she replied with joy causing he poor angel to melt even more. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), what about yourself?"

"Karma... Karma Akabane"

And with these feelings that would never be forgiven in his, he opened up Pandora's box.

But the thing he wants to find - hidden by secret smiles

But the thing he wants to find - hidden by secret smiles. The forbidden fruit that's never to be eaten with greed.