MHA Ch.33 An Old Foe's Return

(All four of you stare at the Dehydrator, he looked different, his hair was slicked back but with no gel, his suits all raggedy and destroyed, and he looked like he hasn't slept in two weeks.)

Y/n: So you came looking for me?

Dehydrator: Yes I did you little shit.

Y/n: Well I'm right here.

(You look at Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: Get your parents out of here.

Yaoyorozu: I will.

Y/n: Mr.Yaoyorozu if you want to see me prove myself then the time is now.

(The family looked back at you and the ran away.)

Dehydrator: Yaoyorozu, the rich family? If I kill them then I'll have all of their money.

(You create force fields around your arms, and got in a fighting stance.)

Y/n: Not while I'm around grandpa.

(He gets pissed.)

Dehydrator: I want to see you die, with no blood.

(He summons water from a broken fire hydrant, as it created a body armor for him. You were waiting for him to strike. As for the Yaoyorozu family, they were from a safe distance. Yaoyorozu starts to run back, but her father stop her.)

Mr.Yaoyorozu: You'll get hurt.

(She shoves her fathers arm aside.)

Yaoyorozu: I've been hurt dozens of times.

(She starts running. You were in the middle of fighting the Dehydrator, you've been hitting him many times, but his water armor was too thick.)

Dehydrator: What's the matter?, having some TROUBLE!

(He punches you hard in the gut, then he suddenly beats the hell out of you. You summoned your force fields to protect you. But he suddenly shatters the barrier down. You were shocked, as he punches you hard in the face.)

(You slowly get up. You stood there, getting weaker. You were getting ready to dodge the Dehydrator's attack, but you took the hit. He grabs you by the throat, sucking the water out of you. You escape his grasp, but you were too weak, your shirt was torn from you. You landed hard on the ground. Yaoyorozu sees you weakened, she pulls a bow staff out of her arm and dashes towards the Dehydrator.)

Yaoyorozu: Leave him alone.

(Yaoyorozu's parents noticed you laying on the ground, hurt, and unconscious. Mrs.Yaoyorozu comforted you, while Yaoyorozu was handling with the Dehydrator.)

Dehydrator: You are really good at knowing your tactics, but that won't work any more.

Yaoyorozu: I will protect my love and family from any threat possible.

(The dehydrator starts swinging his water covered arms at Yaoyorozu. She dodges them but their too hard to break through.)

Mrs.Yaoyorozu: Y/n wake up, she's in trouble.

(You were still unconscious. Yaoyorozu was getting tired, until the Dehydrator knocked her back.)

Mr.Yaoyorozu: MOMO!

(Yaoyorozu crawls up to you, place her hand on your heart.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n...we need you...more...than...ever.

(Yaoyorozu passes out, her parents are extremely worried. The Dehydrator walks up.)

Dehydrator: He's weak, he will be dead soon. But now.

(He wrapped water around his fists.)

Dehydrator: IT'S TIME!!!

(Mrs.Yaoyorozu protects you, while Mr.Yaoyorozu protects Yaoyorozu. They see a really bright light, making them blind. Mr.Yaoyorozu didn't see you, Yaoyorozu wakes up.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n...

(The family saw a bright figure in front of them, as body in a bright shine of light blue, wearing jeans and boots, it was you.)

(They saw you stopping the Dehydrators attack, making him shocked. You open your eyes as they were shining in pure blue. You were silent.)

Dehydrator: HOW IS THIS POSSI...

(You punch him hard in the face. Breaking his whole nose.)

Y/n: I will never...EVER LET YOU HURT HER!!!

(You create force fields around your hands, shaping them like brass knuckles, you started punching him hard, then you started to punch him faster.)

Y/n: My heart will guide me through my life, with all the pain, joy, hatred, sadness, and fear. I WILL BECOME A HERO!!!

(You started punching him really faster.)

Mrs.Yaoyorozu: He going faster.

Mr.Yaoyorozu: Momo what's happening to him?

Yaoyorozu: I don't know.

(You started punching the Dehydrator harder and extremely faster, even more angry.)

Y/n: I WILL PROTECT THE ONES I LOVE!!!!!

(You were punching him with the speed of light.)

Y/n: GRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(The Dehydrator has been taking all of the unlimited amount of punches you were giving him, making him extremely injured.)

Y/n: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(You started charging up your left arm.)

Y/n: You May have heard these words before Dehydrator. Maybe you haven't.

(You started feeling pain with the amount of power you were charging.)

Y/n: I WILL GO BEYOND!

(Your fist was completely charged. Your eyes were burning light blue. You felt something on the left side of your body reopening. You threw your fist.)

Y/n: PLUS!

Y/n: PLUS!

(You sock him hard in the face.)

Y/n: ULLLLTRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

(You push your fist deeper into his face, releasing the remaining power you had left. Your heartbeat was too fast, because the amount of your power you gave to the Dehydrator. This made him fly miles away from the four of you. Many windows broke, with that hard punch. You stood there with your arm still up, your scars all opened up, breathing really hard. The bright light blue light from your body, started dimming. You were back to your normal self, you fell down on your knees, suddenly you fell down on your back. Yaoyorozu and her parents run up to you. They only saw your right side.)

(Mr.Yaoyorozu checks your pulse, he was horrified.)

Mr.Yaoyorozu: Momo.....I'm so so sorry.

(She started breaking down into tears.)

Yaoyorozu: No...no...Y/n wake up...please.

(What Yaoyorozu realized, scarred her. The love of her life.....had died.)