MHA Ch.40 Skirmish Part 3

(You and the rest of the remaining members of your class continues to rest a bit. As Yaoyorozu's head rests on your shoulder, you keep turning light blue slightly, as you go back and forth about resting and being awake. You felt a sudden tap on your shoulder. You couldn't see anyone so it must've been Hagakure.)

Y/n: What's up?

Hagakure: I found something, you might want to see this.

(You follow Hagakure, away from the others, as the both of you see something on the ground, looks like a chunk of scales. You pick it up and examine it.)

Y/n: Setsuna Tokage, she's been keeping eyes on us.

Hagkure: That's probably why they keep finding us.

Y/n: Doing scout work for a plan to strike. We...

(Your sentence gets interrupted as you both hear an attack.)

Y/n: Stay here.

(You dash back to everyone else, you were only able to see Jiro, Todoroki, and Kirishima as they were fighting Kendo, Tsunotori, and Kamakiri. Yaoyorzu and the others must've been attacked by the others.)

Y/n: HEY!!!!

(You drop kick Kamakiri, as he flies back, you didn't realize it but Tetsutetsu, rams you in the gut, as you launch back.)

Tetsutetsu: COME ON LET'S GET HIM!!!

(As he starts running, the others join him. Kirishima, Todoroki, and Jiro were confused until they actually understood their priorities.)

Todoroki: They're targeting Y/n.

(You roll down to the ground, breathless, you try catching your breath but Tetsutetsu jump attacks you.)

Tetsutetsu: TAKE THIS!!!

(He tries to headbutt you, but you roll on the ground, avoiding him. Kendo then grabs you. She throws you, as you landed on the trees, Rin started shooting scales towards you. You avoid them as fast as you can, until one of them cuts your legs. Kamakiri swings his blades towards you, as your face get cut slightly. You were pinned down. As they continued to beat you up, you suddenly burst into rage.)

Y/n: STOP!!!!!

(Your body turned white for a second, as the Class B students launched away from you from a distance. Rin was the only one that was still near you, he got up quickly as he aimed his gauntlets at you. You were exhausted, you tried to get back up, but you couldn't.)

Rin: Once your out, it'll be a tie, then we'll win.

(You look at Rin weakened. You stood up slightly.)

Y/n: I won't...let that....happen.

(You got in a fighting stance. Rin was about to fire, but suddenly he got punched in the face. The both of you were confused, until you saw Rin get punched more.)

Hagakure: Y/n, I got your back.

(You were surprised, as she continues to attack Rin. He starts firing scales around the area trying to hit Hagakure.)

Rin: Where...where is she?

(He suddenly heard a strange humming noise as it was your new gauntlets.)

Y/n: You will not......

(Your eyes and hair turn light blue, as you gauntlets gets wrapped up in your force fields.)

Y/n: WIN!!!!

(You started throwing a ton of punches as your new gauntlets took more damage than your previous ones.)