MHA Ch.26 Next Step

(After three weeks of the day of Sir Nighteyes' passing. Mr. Aizawa gave you the decision to do an internship. Ever since you've been helping him with missions. You were still thinking, you were allowed to visit the agency, after you made the decision. You were with Yaoyorozu, having a cup of tea together. You were both talking about internships.)

Y/n: I have many choices, it's hard to find one.

Yaoyorozu: I do my internship with Uwabami.

Y/n: Oh yeah, you were in that commercial.

Y/n: You look really cute with your hair curly

(You make her blush.)

Y/n: I don't know if I should my internship with Mr.Aizawa, or maybe with another hero.

Yaoyorozu: It's your decision to make, most of us have our own internships, but take your time.

Y/n: Okay, I will.

(She notices you're upset about something.)

Yaoyorozu: What's wrong?

Y/n: I realized that we get separated during our internships, I'm just worried that something might happen to you.

(She holds you close.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n, I know you care about me. I'll be fine, even if we're separated.

(You wrap your arms around her, then you both kiss each other. You felt more comfortable and happy when you're with her.)

Yaoyorozu: I'll be sure to text you.

Y/n: You promise?

Yaoyorozu: I promise.

(You both kiss again. As you two were doing so, Midoriya saw you.)

Midoriya: Hey Y/n.

(You stop kissing Yaoyorozu, and saw Midoriya.)

Y/n: What's up Midoriya?

Midoriya: Mind if I talk to you for a minute?

Y/n: Sure.

(You look at Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: I'll be back.

(You kiss her on the cheek and meet with Midoriya.)

Y/n: What's up?

Midoriya: I heard you were finding a place for you internship.

Y/n: Yeah, it's a bit hard to find the right one.

Midoriya: I have some suggestions.

Y/n: Cool, what are the suggestions?

Midoriya: Death Arm, Hawks,Gun Head, or maybe Nighteye. Some of these agencies are running low on trainees, I thought it would be helpful to let you know what's open.