MHA Ch.10 The Question

(It's been a month since you had the nightmares, but now you didn't get them anymore. And remembering what Yaoyorozu has been doing for you, ever since you came to U.A. Your heart was filled with love. You were feeling nervous to confess to her, so you planned something.)

(It was a school noon, on a Friday. Everyone is training for their quirks, you were practicing creating force fields and discs, and you keep eyeing Yaoyorozu as she creates many things for her defense. You got distracted and Ectoplasm's clone kicks you.)

Ectoplasm: Stay focused.

(One of Ectoplasm's clones kick you.)

Y/n: Damn.

(You get back to creating force fields, until you see Yaoyorozu about to get sneak attacked. With your view you ran towards her.)

Y/n: MOMO WATCH OUT!

(She turns her head and sees ectoplasm clone about to hit her. You threw a disc at the clones head and punched out of the way.)

Y/n: You okay?

Yaoyorozu: Yes I am, thank you.

(More Ectoplasm clones showed up and everyone paused.)

Ectoplasm: Who dares to challenge all of them.

(You see all of the clones, and everyone was thinking, you head towards Midoriya. But you see Bakugo walk up.)

Bakugo: Let's get this over with.

(You see Bakugo run towards them. Every time when Bakugo kills one more comes back.)

Y/n: Midoriya, jump up and throw me.

Midoriya: What?

Y/n: I have an idea.

(Bakugo gets worn out, then Ectoplasm kicks him out of the way.)

Ectoplasm: Any other takers.

Y/n: Iida get Bakugo.

Iida: Got it.

(You take off your trench coat hoodie.)

Ectoplasm: A new challenger approaches.

(Midoriya grabs you, he jumps high up the training building ceiling, and he throws you down towards the clones and Ectoplasm. You prepare yourself.)

Ectoplasm: What?

Shoji: What is he doing?

Hagakure: This is insane.

Y/n: MEEEETEEEOOOR SHOOOWWWEEERR!

(You create a giant force field wall, but you punch it into chunks. As the pieces hit, you destroyed all of the clones and damage the area, but at least you didn't kill Ectoplasm. You stick your landing, heavily breathing. Ectoplasm sees you.)

Ectoplasm: Unbelievable, that was unbelievable. Amazing work Y/n.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Ectoplasm: That'll be all for today.

(As you catch up to the others, you head back to the locker rooms. Midoriya hands you back your trench coat hoodie.)

Midoriya: That was incredible Y/n, perfect advantage.

Y/n: It was your support to make it possible.

(As you were putting your costume in your locker and changing, Shoji walks up to you.)

Shoji: I've noticed that you were distracted a bit during training.

(You give a shocked look.)

Y/n: Huh?