MHA Ch.5 Special Meeting

(You wake up, it was 5:30 in the morning. You get up and head to your bathroom. You get a glimpse of your reflection, and you still have the bandages on. You brush your teeth, and put on your uniform. Most of the class was still asleep, but you were at your desk. With your laptop in front of you.)

(You started making an email to your family, saying

Hey Family,

I'm doing fine here at U.A. I just wanna wish you all have a good day, I hope I'll come and visit soon.

-Y/n.)

(You send your family the email, and leave your dorm. You made way to the living room area and you see Tokoyami in his uniform.)

Y/n: Tokoyami?

(He turns around and sees you.)

Tokoyami: Why are you up early?

Y/n: Usually I wake up early, but sometimes I sleep longer. Do you do the same thing?

Tokoyami: Yes.

(You sit on the couch across from him.)

Tokoyami: injuries?

Y/n: Still hurt a bit. Eye bothers me.

Tokoyami: Scars are a sign.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Tokoyami: Means you survived.

(You and Tokoyami still chatted for a while, until everybody else were soon awake. All of you made it to class, and waited for Mr.Aizawa.)

Asui: Do they still hurt?

Y/n: Yeah, just a little bit on the arm and eye.

Sero: How long do you need to have those on?

Y/n: Recovery Girl said that they'll heal up tomorrow.

Midoriya: Is this your first major injury?

Y/n: Yeah I never knew what it felt like.

(Mr.Aizawa comes in.)

Mr.Aizawa: Morning. Congrats to the students who won their fights, especially you
Y/n, Hope you'll recover quickly.

Y/n: Yes sir.

Mr.Aizawa: Today we'll be practicing on special moves again. You will all be creating new special moves, that'll make you completely knock out an enemy. Everyone go put your training uniforms on.

Midoriya: Is your costume still torn up?

Y/n: It's was only the sleeve, but I think there some slight damages.

(You see everyone about to leave, you were about to follow. Until Mr.Aizawa blocks your way.)

Mr.Aizawa: You aren't going to practice, but you'll be with All Might, just so he can get a closer eye on you.

Y/n: I understand sir.

Mr.Aizawa: I'll escort you.

(You follow Mr.Aizawa, to the offices, where the other teachers were.)

Mr.Aizawa: All Might, I need you to look after Y/n while he's recovering.

All Might: Got it.

(As Mr.Aizawa leaves you, you turn to All Might. You bow.)

Y/n: Honor to finally meeting you sir.

All Might: You don't need to bow, but thank you.

Y/n: Yes sir.