MHA Ch.22 First Mission

(As everyone figured out by the moment is that your birthday is coming up, so they planned on something really special, you still had classes,training, and therapy to handle, while the others try to ask some of the teachers and family to help.)

Midoriya: We're doing this to appreciate him being with us for a long time. He's been entertaining us, now it's time to entertain him.

All Might: He has been entertaining us a lot. And since he never been to the school festival, he never knew what you performed.

Midoriya: Y/n is a true student and friend to all of us. Ever since he first arrived, I believed he was going to be more.

(All Might places his hand on Midoriya's shoulder.)

All Might: I will ask the others for assistance.

Midoriya: Thank you All Might.

(Yaoyorozu planned a visit to your family, she explained that the class was trying to do something to celebrate your birthday, your parents agreed with it. But for you, you were with Mr.Aizawa, briefing on a mission.)

Mr.Aizawa: It seems that this person's quirk, allows him to make a person extremely dehydrated. He can only do that if he touches someone.

Gran Torino: He calls himself The Dehydrator. His known location is Esuha City, at the a storage facility.

Y/n: What do you want me to do sir?

Mr.Aizawa: Gran Torino will sneak around the area to give us the precise location. You and I will handle the guards, then we'll handle the big guy.

Y/n: Yes sirs.

(You three were heading to Esuha City by train, as Mr.Aizawa was asleep Gran Torino questions about you. You were reading the volume of "Soul Dancers" that Midoriya gave you.)

Gran Torino: Mind if I ask you something?

Y/n: Yes sir.

Gran Torino: What made you want to become a hero?

(What he asked you made you remember something from Junior high.)

Y/n: During my second year of junior high, some students from my classes were being bullied. One day in the cafeteria, they were getting beaten up, so I took action and protected them. The bullies tried their best to destroy my force fields, but they had no luck, I had the upper hand. Next day, the rest of my classmates became my closet friends. But the bullies broke the law and they were arrested.

Gran Torino: I think I heard about that couple of years ago.

Y/n: From that moment on, I swore that no one would get hurt or face death.

Gran Torino: Let me tell you this kid, sometimes a hero cannot save everyone. It's have to be on what you act towards saving them. Just remember that.

Y/n: Yes sir.

(As you three arrive at Esuha City, you travelled toward the storage facility where The Dehydrator is located.)

Mr.Aizawa: Let's move.

(You look through the windows.)

Y/n: I can see five guards inside. I got this.

Mr.Aizawa: Y/n wait.

(Gran Torino stops Aizawa.)

Gran Torino: I want to see what he can do.

(You walk inside and the guards notice you. Two were armed.)

Guard 1: Hey, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I just needed to get something out of my storage unit.

Guard 3: Sorry kid, the place is being renovated right now.