MHA Ch.23 Preparations

(It was time for everyone to get to work, with the help of your family, friends, and some teachers, they worked on your party after school, while you continued doing missions with Mr.Aizawa. They were in a gym building, working on decorations and band rehearsals. You and Mr.Aizawa were downtown, scouting the perimeter.

Mr.Aizawa: How are you holding up after the Dehydrator?

Y/n: I've been doing fine, I've been drinking tons to stay hydrated.

Mr.Aizawa: Good, this scouting mission will be the whole day, we'll get some breaks, just be sure you keep your strength.

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You pulled out your phone, texting Yaoyorozu, she hasn't been replying for a while, you were feeling concerned.)

Y/n: *talks inside your head* Am I working too hard and not being with her?, Is she upset with me?

Mr.Aizawa: *talks inside his head* Even though his birthday is coming up, this is a perfect opportunity for him to stay away from them, while the other make the party. I don't know if he's excited or not. Gonna ask him later.

(Back to everyone else, Yaoyorozu was rehearsing for her performance, she was too busy to answer her phone. The others were decorating the stage with black and light blue streamers, instruments, microphones. The stage is were filled with the instruments, and a small recording booth, and a big screen behind.)

(Time flies by and you and Aizawa were at a café, having some tea.)

Mr.Aizawa: *talks inside his head* I think I should ask him now. Anything coming up this week, you're excited about?

Y/n: The Modern Literature test.

(Mr.Aizawa gives a confusing expression.)

Mr.Aizawa: Is there anything else, besides that?

Y/n: I don't if you would care, but my birthday is tomorrow.

Mr.Aizawa: How old are you turning?

Y/n: *blushes* sixteen.

Mr.Aizawa: Wow, you've been fifteen all this time?

Y/n: Yes sir, I had been frustrated lately about how everyone is older while I'm a year behind. I gotten held back a year in junior high, because I struggled with tests/quizzes. I managed to pass junior high when I was fourteen. During my first year at my old school I turned fifteen, and now I'm here.

(Mr.Aizawa gives a slightly worried expression.)

Mr.Aizawa: Sometimes people need to fix what they broke, you persevered to pass junior high, by getting support, to make you successful. As a hero, they will go through the same situation. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Y/n: Yes sir, I'm just glad that it's coming up.

(You look at your phone, checking if Yaoyorozu replied. Nothing. You started to get worried.)

Mr.Aizawa: Lets get moving, there's more to check.

(You put your phone away.)

Y/n: Yes sir.

(You continued to walk around the city with Mr.Aizawa.)

(As for everyone else, they were almost done with the party set up. Most of the class called it a day, but Yaoyorozu and the others were still rehearsing.)

Bakugo: YAOYOROZU WE GOT IT, LET US SLEEP!

Yaoyorozu: *sighs* Alright...we'll stop here today.

(As everyone was packing up Jiro notices Yaoyorozu being quiet.)

Jiro: Are you alright?

Yaoyorozu: I just want this to be perfect.

(She puts her hand on her shoulder.)

Jiro: We practice a hard as we could, tomorrow is the big day.

(As everyone was at the dorm, you've returned from your scouting mission. When you entered no one was in the commons area.)

Y/n: *sighs slightly* Maybe they did something that made them all worn out today.

(You look at your phone, and there was no reply from Yaoyorozu.)

Y/n: Well...time to get some rest....important day tomorrow.

(As you went to your room, some of the others heard you by the laundry room, sounding depressed.)

Midoriya: Why does he sound down?

(Yaoyorozu picked up her phone and saw the texts you sent her.)

Yaoyorozu: He was concerned about me, we were too busy, I didn't even know he was texting me.

(Out of nowhere, Mr.Aizawa showed up.)

Mr.Aizawa: He's turning sixteen. He was worried about something during our scouting mission, I don't know what it is, but we'll figure it out later. It almost eleven at night, go to bed.

(As Mr.Aizawa left, everyone else went to their rooms. Yaoyorozu went to your room, and knocked on the door.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n, it's me.

(You opens the door slightly.)

Y/n: Momo...you had me worried.

(She noticed you were tearing up a bit, behind the door.)

Yaoyorozu: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I was busy with somethings, I couldn't answer your texts.

Y/n: I've been so worried, I'd almost abandoned Mr.Aizawa, and try to run all the way back to the school. To see if you were okay.

Yaoyorozu: Y/n...

(She places her hand on your face.)

Yaoyorozu: I was just busy, don't worry about it too much.

Y/n: Can I tell you something.

(You opens the door, she walks in.)

Yaoyorozu: What is it?

Y/n: A long time ago, before I was here, I was dating this girl. She enjoyed what I did, help her out with school, and many things...until one day...she was with...another.

Yaoyorozu: Oh Y/n.

Y/n: She said that she never loved me. She didn't even care about me.

Yaoyorozu: Why are you telling me this?

Y/n: Because ever since we started dating, I felt new again, feeling loved again. When I'm with you, I feel happy. My ex girlfriend, she's no longer in my memory, I'm now replacing it with memories with you.

(You wrap your arms around her.)

Y/n: Momo Yaoyorozu, with all my heart, I will always love you.

(She wraps her arms around you.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n, I promise I will never leave you.

(As time passed you two were asleep in your rooms. Soon tomorrow your best birthday will come.)