MHA Ch.38 Skirmish Part 1

(As days passed your arm was fully healed. And at least during your suspension you were already caught up with the rest of your class. But what's going to happen the next day will change your relationship with Yaoyorozu. During the start of a new day of a new week.)

Y/n: Morning guys.

Midoriya: Y/n.

Kaminari: How did it feel to be sleeping in your bed again?

Y/n: To be honest I really missed everything here.

(You place your hand on the back of your head.)

Y/n: But the hotel bed were so comfy.

Asui: I heard today was very different today.

Sero: What do you mean?

Asui: I heard that we're doing a special training.

(You came to think about it, you were told to be dressed in your training uniforms, either with the short or long sleeved jacket. And you also had your support items in front of your door the other day.)

Y/n: She is right.

Iida: But whatever it is, we need to report to Ground Omega.

(As you made your way towards the training ground, you saw Class 1-B and most teachers.)

Y/n: Another joint training?

Tokoyami: Unlikely.

Jiro: Something bigger is planned.

(As you arrived, Mr.Aizawa stepped up.)

Mr.Aizawa: You've finally arrived. Now we can get started.

(Class 1-B turns to see you and the others.)

Monoma: Well well well. If it isn't Y/n L/n, the one who takes the spotlight. Hi was your suspen....

(Mr.Aizawa's scarf wraps around Monoma's neck, to shut him up.)

Mr.Aizawa: I'm just going to tell you what you're doing.

(His scarf lets go of Monoma.)

Mr.Aizawa: Today you two classes will be going against each other. In a team battle, all students from both classes will fight against each other.

Y/n: *talks in your head* Like a team death match.

Mr.Aizawa: Myself and the other teachers will be watching you in the tower. Whoever is weakened and can't fight is out. Whoever still survives wins.

(You look down at your new vibration gauntlets. You remember that you requested Hatsume to build new gauntlets that will increase the speed and damage of your punches. Even though they were prototypes you though it was time to test them. You also had your bow staff handle, just in case.)

Mr.Aizawa: Some of the class will be split into two groups. These two groups will be starting on different ends of the training ground.

(There was a list pulled up in front of you. You were assigned with Sero, Jiro, Iida, Mineta, Kirishima, Ashido, Aoyama, Tokoyami, Sato, and Yaoyorozu. Everyone else was in the other group.)

Y/n: Splitting into two groups, sounds like a slight advantage, but probably a bigger disadvantage...

(You get interrupted by Yaoyorozu.)

Yaoyorozu: Y/n, you're starting to sound like Deku.

(You blush in embarrassment.)

Y/n: Sorry.

Yaoyorozu: No don't be, it's good that you're think about advantages and disadvantages. Let just do our best.

(You smile at her.)