C13

"...and why do I have to tag along to your friends house?", Athena grumbled in annoyance from where she sat in between Billy and Jacob as the latter drove them towards the town of  Forks ,to visit Chief Swan,in Billy's truck  .

" So you can see more of the area we live in and besides that your Uncle Harry think it's best that you don't spend too much time at Sam and Emily's. He seems to think they hog all  your attention ," Jacob explained .

Athena huffed and pouted . " If he wants my attention so bad ,why send me on a visit to some Muggle's home instead of spending time with me?".

" Your Uncle is busy today ", Billy replies patting her jean clad knee in a fatherly way ," I'm sure he'll spend time with you tomorrow ".

She nodded,not bothering to say anything on that .

In the next week she'd be going home to England and frankly she didn't want to . She really loved it in La Push and she'd just gotten to know her family well. She didn't want to go back to England and attend a school where there's always nasty whispers following her .

She's going to really miss La Push . Everyday of her labouring through her fifth year .

They drove down a street where the houses were surrounded by the forest . It was almost like in  La Push ,yet the neighbours were closer here than there .

" So did you write back to your friends ?", Billy asked casually . He was really interested in hearing about everything that went on in the girl's life.

" Yes I did . Hagrid wrote back and send me a packet of his famous or should I say infamous rock biscuits .  You call it cookies ,right? . I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to eat those ,though . They'll break all their teeth. Hagrid isn't a really great cook ,but he makes delicious tea ".

" You never did mention who this Hagrid really is . So...Um...". Billy waved a hand as he trailed off .

" He's the ...um... Gamekeeper or is it now the Groundskeeper ?. I really don't remember . He dabbles in being a professor . Care of Magical Creatures class . He's not very good at it  and probably next year I'll be dropping out of that particular class . He had this book in my third year that almost ate my hand . Monster Book of Monsters, really . Ginny Weasley had such a great laugh about it . "

" Ginny Weasley?. Is she the girl that's dating a certain boy that Ron doesn't like her to ?", Billy asked a twinkle of amusement in his eyes .

" Oh,yeah . That's Ginny . She's a great friend ,but can be awfully mean sometimes . Maybe it's because she's the only girl in her household and her Mum is a very strict woman . She wears the pants in their house ."

Billy laughed softly .
"Oh , is she the woman who kept pestering her husband to come get you?".

" Um...Yes. She can be very motherly. I think Aunt Andromeda can learn a thing or two from her . I won't mention it to her, though. Don't want to hurt her feelings ".

Billy just nodded at that and dropped the conversation when they pulled up into a driveway next to a rusty old orange truck .
          🎣🎣🎣🎣
Isabella Swan didn't talk much to Athena .

She spoke more to Jacob, telling him about the new school year that was on it's way and about college after she graduated .

Because she was being ignored Athena found herself sitting and watching the telly with Billy and Charlie while Bella and Jacob busied  around the kitchen filling plates with pizza and fish fries and other foods  .

She felt lonely because what can one really talk about with a Muggle ?. Charlie won't understand anything about Bowtruckles or Hippogriffs or wands or even Quidditch  . He'd probably think she's barking mad for talking about such things .