C27

Athena did see the Cullens again.

She'd been asked by the Aurors to testify against them and against her father's wishes , she had to travel to New York , where the trials were to be held before the President of MACUSA.

Her Uncle Harry and Sam Uley were permitted to travel with her .

Bella Swan would be there too . And Jacob Black . As a result of their association with the Vampires .

Bella Swan then would be Obliviated as there wasn't any Obliviators available at the time when the Aurors summoned them .

Athena was nervous as she now stood inside the Woolworth building after traveling by portkey that had her Uncle and Sam Uley sick to the stomach ,which was normal for first timers .

Sam and her Uncle was speaking to one of the Aurors that had brought the Cullens in .

They were probably negotiating terms that would send the Cullens on their way , away from Forks and La Push.

Jacob Black and Bella Swan were stood not far away , watched over by Aurors.

Jacob couldn't help himself as he stared at the girl that caused all of this .

He was angry with Athena . Angry at her for being the one he imprinted on . Angry at the ancestors for giving him her instead of the girl he wanted .

Bella Swan also stared at the girl . She was angry at her for a different reason. Why couldn't she just have helped without Rosalie being forced to take drastic measures to make her help ?.

Then everything could've been blamed on her and the Cullens would be safe .

Now nothing are really being blamed on her . It was so unfair.

To know that soon she would know nothing about this whole situation and that she would be growing old without her Edward ....

She swallowed . It was painful to think that she would forget the ones she loves because of a Witch girl that caused everything to go wrong for her . Oh how she wished that she was a Vampire so that she could kill her .
       🔥💛🧡💛🔥       
The room where the trials would be held was large and filled with many witches and wizards in their best robes .

The Cullens sat on chairs , magically shackled to prevent them from trying anything .

Bella Swan and Jacob Black were also sat there with other shackles that wasn't meant for Vampires .

The President Samuel G. Quahog would be present at this trial , seeing as the Volturi are also going to be present .

Athena sat in the witness stand with her Uncle and Sam .

Jacob sat looking at her and wondered why he even felt his heart flutter at the sight of her .

She was beautiful . There was no use denying that .

But....the ever present but....she isn't the girl he love .

It was just a shame that he was in trouble now because of that love .

It was a shame that his imprint placed him in this situation .

" All rise !", a man called out and everyone stood up and stood  waiting to take their seats again when the call came for them to be seated  .

The President himself started the trial by welcoming everyone and then proceeding to list the crimes of the Cullens , Bella Swan and Jacob Black.

" As the Accords states, that if a Witch or a Wizard is by any chance hurt or forced into service by Vampires , actions must be taken . In this case the Cullens has harmed an under age Witch and therefore the punishment must be more severe . The international Accords also states that should a Witch or a Wizard be harmed or killed , Vampires would be punished accordingly .
Though, the vow that has been taken by all Vampires has not been breached considering the young Witch was not bitten or drained and killed , it doesn't excuse the severity of what happened . Thus , the Cullens would either be sentenced to death , or they would be banished from the United States and because the girl is British , they would be banished from the United Kingdom as well. The No-Maj will be Obliviated as she is not authorised to know about either the Wizarding World or the Vampires. The Wolf is another story entirely . He will be banished like the Cullens or put to death .  Though, his pack Alpha had asked to be given the rights to decide which punishment should be given to him . As such, he would be released into the custody of his Alpha . Now , Ladies and Gentlemen , may we proceed to give the Cullens the opportunity to defend themselves . The No-Maj will be taken to another room and she will be taken back to her home after the Obliviators has done what must be done . Aurors James and Gordon , take her away please ."