C21

If only life would give one the best life they deserved.

Athena's Uncle was in the hospital in La Push, Washington and it didn't look good .

Remus Lupin came to get her and take her to him . Dumbledore could not stop that even if he had so many reasons to .

Now she sat with Seth in the hospital hallway ,giving Sue some time alone with her husband . 

Athena was afraid , very afraid , that she would lose her last remaining Godfather .

She hadn't known about James Potter when she was a child and she lost him before she could know him properly, but this one was alive even if he is sick .

She wanted to cry and scream because he was her beloved Uncle . The one she came to love dearly .

Why did life have to test someone like this sometimes . It gave you something precious only to take it away .

She hated it . She wanted her Uncle to live and stay alive .

Nobody told her or Seth how he got the heart attack . Nobody said anything about where he was when it happened .

He wasn't at home ,that much was certain.

It made Athena wonder what happened to him .

She spent the last few months of school wishing for a transfer to Ilvermorny . Hoping that she could stay closer to him .

She loved her Uncle dearly and wanted nothing more than to be in his life even though she was supposed to be a Hogwarts girl through and through.

Magical Britain scared her at the moment . She had the Voldemort thing hanging over her head and it felt better to be away from that .

She wasn't safe there ,but here she was . For now until Voldemort  wins this war between Magical Britain  and himself . Then her life is forfeit . They'll start searching for her and she would be forced into marriage with that monster .

She didn't want to even think about it . Her Aunt Bellatrix Lestrange could have him if she wanted .She don't want him . Not even on a golden tray .

" I hope he's going to be okay ," Seth said ,his lips trembling ," What if we lose him ?".

Athena balled her fists and closed her eyes . " We have to stay positive ,Seth . Your Dad's a strong man ."

She wondered once again what happened . She wished for someone to tell her .

The sound of naked feet slapping against the floor of the hallway made her open her eyes to look who it was only to gape at a half naked Embry walking with Sam Uley and his friends.

" Embry ?", she asked uncertainly .

He smiled at her ." Hi , Athena . I didn't know that you'll be here already ".

He came over to give her a hug .

"Oh my sweet Merlin , how did you get so tall ?!", she exclaimed softly , causing him to snicker .

" You've been away at school ,remember?. I can't tell you , though ."

She snorted unladylike ." You're honestly pulling a Dumbledore right now ?. Anyway , I am quite sure that you're something magical . It's radiating off of you . I'm a Witch , remember ?. I can feel magic . Though, not all Witches and Wizards can feel magic . Harry Potter cannot , but Luna Lovegood can. Anywho, what're you doing here ?".

" We're here because of Harry . Any news?", Sam explained.

Athena shook her head ." Aunt Sue is with him now . Seth and I are waiting for news ."