C7

Screaming and shouting woke her up from a most wonderful dream of flying carpet races and handsome tall men that turned into giant wolves .

A case of being delirious, right?.

She frowned and rubbed the sleep out of  her eyes as she sat up wonder who was shouting and screaming .

By the sounds of it ,it came from the direction of the kitchen .

Deciding to investigate she threw of the single blanket covering her and got up , walking towards her half closed door the minute her feet touched the floor .

She left the room quietly and silently walked down the hallway the voices becoming louder and clear enough for her to hear every syllable .

"... can't be serious ,Dad , she's dangerous !", Leah's voice screeched sounding like a Banshee's ," She could've killed us last night ".

Wait , Last night?. What was Leah talking about ?. All she remembered from last night was her Uncle telling her to call her family in England . Then all became vague like looking through a thin curtain and her head felt fuzzy like she'd replaced her brains with cotton.

" Yeah, Dad , I almost got decapitated by a Cola can ," Seth spoke, backing up Leah .

A Cola can?. What in Merlin's beard had happened that poor Seth got hurt by a can?.

At that moment Athena appeared in the doorway without anyone noticing .

She leaned against the doorframe , letting her eyes roam over the group of people that consisted of more than just the Clearwaters .

Three very tall bare chested men stood leaning against a counter with their thick muscled arms folded across their chests .

In a corner near the sink Billy Black sat in his wheelchair with Jacob leaning against the wall next to him .

An old man wearing thick lensed glasses sat on a kitchen chair with Quil and Embry hovering behind him .

That was about the whole group and none of them seemed to notice Athena .

" And what about the windows ,Dad ?. You know how expensive glass panels are . "

Leah was pleading now and Athena somehow understood that Leah didn't want her there anymore .

What had she done that made Leah not like her even more now ?.

Did she break the windows ?. How'd....Oh ,she didn't ,did she ?.

Panic raced through her heart and she felt like she couldn't breathe and suddenly without warning the room began to shake violently like there was an earth quake happening and instantly everyone tensed and turned their eyes to her .

Some had to grab onto something so they could hold their balance .

" Athena !", her Uncle Harry shouted," calm down or you're going to bring the house down on us ".

But she couldn't get herself to calm down . All she could think of was being expelled and ...and her wand being snapped . Or even be send to prison .

" Athena , please stop ", Harry begged as the room began to shake harder .

Then without warning Jacob rushed forward , grabbing her shoulders and shaking her slightly so she'd look at him .

" Athena , calm down . Listen to me . Calm down or you'll kill us all", he said in an urgent voice , looking her dead straight in the eyes .

She looked up into his eyes that looked so dark and beautiful . She would gladly drown in them if she could . It was a swirling dark pool of eternity . A very mesmerizing one .

Suddenly she could breathe and the panic disappeared and the room stopped shaking and everyone breathed a sigh of relief .

Jacob let go of her and backed up a step .

She folded her arms around her stomach and looked down at the floor too afraid to look anyone in the eye .

Minutes ticked by and no one spoke .

Athena was too afraid to speak . She didn't know what to say to them . She'd just given away her own secret . Or well ,some of it since they don't know what she is .

She couldn't tell them . She couldn't break the law of the Wizarding World any further .

Where was the Aurors that normally worked with such things as accidental underaged  magic ?. Shouldn't they be banging on the door ?. Or even  send an owl with a Howler like Harry Potter had gotten the previous year  ?.

She chewed her lip , wondering how she was going to even explain this whole thing to her family . Aunt Andromeda can be really scary sometimes when she has a fit and then she looks as mental as her sister Bellatrix Lestrange .

" Athena ,come sit at the table so we can talk ", her Uncle Harry finally broke the silence .

His voice was soft . Gentle even . It made her feel guilty for breaking his house .

He'd been so nice to her since her arrival on his doorstep  the other day . Why couldn't she be nice and not break his house?.

Taking a deep breath she obeyed her Uncle like she should any elder , walking over to the table , pulling out a chair  to take a seat  .
She didn't look right nor left as she did .

For a moment it was quiet again . Then_

" You would tell us how you did this and you wouldn't leave anything out , do  you understand , Athena ?", Harry said firmly .

She swallowed and nodded while looking down at the table . Her mind a swirling mess of thoughts.

There was no way out . She know it . Yet she was trying to find a way in her mind to get out of having to tell them the truth about herself .

" Way to go ,Athena . You've mucked it up in less than two days ", she scolded herself mentally .

" So ," her Uncle's voice broke through her thoughts ," you may begin ".

She knew then that there was no way she could keep her secret . She would have to tell him .

She looked up from the table and found herself searching for Jacob Black's eyes .

Why that was , she didn't know . All she knew was that she wanted to look into his eyes ,and only his, when she told her secret .

He didn't look away as their eyes met . He held her gaze steadily, a small  encouraging smile playing on his lips .

She was quiet for a moment , gathering her thoughts before she spoke , letting the words rush out like a steam locomotive .

" I'm a witch ".

And the room fell silent as everyone just stared at her in shock  with here and there a soft gasp before the silence took over completely .
           🧙🧙🧙🧙
Sorry it's short . Again . Hopefully the next chapter would be longer . No promises ,though.