C28

Athena sat beside Harry Potter and looked around the ruins of Hogwarts .

Yes , she'd been called up to fight and yes she'd immediately responded to that call, though she had arrived a bit later than her friends .

Sam Uley and the pack was there too . Minus Jacob Black ,who has been sent away from Forks to his sister Rebecca and her husband for a while.

The imprint bond was strained and painful , but Athena endured.

Bella Swan was still in Forks . She didn't remember anything except that she had once dated a boy named Edward Cullen .

Athena had descided that once she was she was seventeen and her own boss , she would banish the falseness of Bella's new  memories and then send her on her way to her Edward .

She would  contact Carlisle Cullen to meet her in New York  . Bella will have to be changed immediately if she still wanted to be a Vampire .

As for Jacob ?. Athena didn't know .

She has no feelings left for him . It was dead inside her heart , crushed by his own hands .

A hand touched hers . It was warm and comforting .

Harry Potter's hand .

She looked at him and gave him a slight smile .

She might marry him or someone else in the future . It doesn't matter.

She will be finishing up at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry once it's rebuild , though her Uncle Harry wanted her to finish at Ilvermorny , that was nearer to La Push than Hogwarts . Even if it was somewhere else.

" A Galleon for your thoughts ," he spoke , his lips near her ear , brushing against her skin .

She shivered ." I was just thinking that I might come back here and finish school ," she said .

" And marry me ," he added ," there's no one else for me , Rusty."

She looked at him .

She wondered if that would be the right thing to do . Marrying him, that is . He had Ginny wanting him and other girls .

" Harry ,I_"

" Athena , it's time to go ", Sam Uley interrupted her .

She groaned softly before getting to her feet . Harry followed her example.

" I'm going with you ," he said ," if that is okay ".
She nodded . " We'll ask Sam . "

They walked to where the pack stood and Athena quickly asked Sam ,who agreed to take Harry with them .

Molly Weasley protested against that , but she had no say . It was Harry's decision after all .

They went to the Hogshead ,to Aberforth  Dumbledore to get a portkey to London and from there they will be taking  a plane to the USA.
            ⚡💛💛⚡
Athena  finished her schooling at Hogwarts after a long argument with her Uncle .

Harry , Ron and Hermione did also .

But all that was after the funerals of those who died in the Battle of Hogwarts .

Fred and George Weasley helped to rebuild Hogwarts and then went back to their lives as owners of the Weasley Wizard Weezes franchise . Remus Lupin finally got a decent job in America to teach at a day school for American witches and wizards .

After her year at school , Athena went back to La Push reservation and then she contacted Edward Cullen with a number Sam gave her , although rather reluctantly.