"What's happening?" Jimin's voice came out as scratchy and croaky, portraying how disoriented he was. What had made his voice dry? How long has it been since he fell asleep in Yoongi's cell? What had the gang leader done to him? All these questions plagued his mind and caused his heart to pump in the beat of his shallow breaths.

The doctor raised his hands and hovered them in the air in front of his chest. His expression softened and a smile tugged at his lips, yet Jimin could feel the coldness seeping out of his dark eyes. Jimin inhaled sharply with each step the doctor took towards him, the grip on the syringe seemed to tighten to the point where the glass was on the verge of cracking.

"It's okay," The doctor breathed out, gulping and holding out his hands. He approached Jimin like he was a skittish animal, about to pounce on him any second. The doctor was a metre away from the brown haired kitten when he stopped and glued his soles to the ground, "It's just a little-"

The doctor's words cut off as he lunged forward to grab Jimin. Jimin gasped and raised his foot, pressing it against the doctor's chest to give himself enough time to swing his hand forward and stab the needle into his shoulder. The doctor yelled out in pain and cursed loudly, grabbing Jimin's wrist just as his thumb pressed down and pushed the liquid into the doctor's throat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." The doctor's eyes widened in alarm at the feeling of the liquid entering his body. He quickly ripped Jimin's hand away and stumbled back, only for his feet to give out and for his eyes to roll into the back of his head. The doctor smashed into the metal tray and knocked it over, he slammed into the ground with the glass bottles shattering against the tiled floor around him and the liquid seeping into his white coat.

Jimin panted in confusion, allowing his eyes to linger on the doctor before he looked down at himself. His once bare thighs were now hidden by a layer of black leggings and the shirt he wore when he was with Yoongi, was still pooling around his body. His left arm was pulled out of the sleeve to reveal the spot where he had been injected.

Jimin pressed a hand against his sweaty forehead and threw his legs over the bed. His bare feet made contact with the cold tiles before he snuck over to the door as quietly as he could. Jimin lifted his leg and stepped over the unconscious body of the doctor, trying not to step on the broken shards of the glass bottles. He tiptoed over to the door and gently wrapped his hands around the handle.

The handle got pulled down and the door slipped open. Jimin pushed his head through and peeked into the hallway leading to the infirmary. What Jimin didn't expect to see was armed guards and a few inmates standing near the end of the hallway- all their attention captured by the talking gang leader.

Yoongi stood between men larger and buffer than him, yet his dominant, confident aura displayed his authority over all of them. Jimin could see it in the way they didn't dare to look at Yoongi's face for longer than two seconds or how they were straightened out as if that would make Yoongi look at them and praise them for being so attentive.

Jimin flinched back when Yoongi's lips smacked shut and his eyes lazily dragged over each man as they nodded wordlessly. Yoongi twisted around to face the direction of the infirmary, which prompted Jimin to jerk back inside and slip the door shut behind himself.

Jimin was quick to scramble towards the unconscious body of the doctor and pull him up by his armpits. His eyes bounced around the infirmary until they focused on the desk in the corner of the room. Jimin dragged the unconscious body across the infirmary and pushed him under the desk. He grabbed the rolling chair and pushed it in front of the desk in order to hide the body.