Hello there, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺

Sleep wrapped around Jimin like a safety blanket and his dreams about chocolate, caressed his eyelids and lulled him into an even deeper slumber

Sleep wrapped around Jimin like a safety blanket and his dreams about chocolate, caressed his eyelids and lulled him into an even deeper slumber. Jimin didn't even acknowledge the distant feeling of something brushing against his nose, causing it to twitch and scrunch up.

"Jimin."

The barely audible whisper wrapped around his hand and pulled him out of his unconscious state. Jimin could feel the owner of the voice, bop his nose and tap their fingers against his chubby cheek.

"Jimin." Another breathy murmur reached his ears and echoed in his mind, causing his face to scrunch up and a whine to tear out of his sore throat.

The realisation that someone was tapping their fingers against his cheeks and brushing his hair out of his face, ripped Jimin out of his sleep. A sharp gasp tumbled past his lips and his eyes flew open as he sat up, only to cry out in pain and hunch over from the quick movement.

Jimin's eyes teared up and his face twisted into a grimace, he swallowed down the lump in his throat and allowed his eyes to flicker up to Baekhyun. The male was crouching down next to his bed, a look of concern on his face as he raised his hand towards Jimin's face.

"Hey, are you alr-" Baekhyun asked softly, hand reaching out to brush against the side of Jimin's face as he eyed the bandage on his forehead. His words faltered when Jimin flinched away from his touch and only stared at him with swollen eyes.

Jimin allowed his eyes to adjust as he took in his surroundings, realising that he was inside of his cell. His hand automatically reached out towards his back, wondering if it was all a horrible nightmare, but as his hand traveled up his shirt, the tips of his fingers came in contact with a bandage.

Jimin paled and jerked his hand away as if he had been burned. His shoulders dropped and he stared at his lap blankly, only to realise that a thick duvet was wrapped around his legs and pooled around his waist. Jimin inhaled sharply and grabbed fistfuls of the duvet, the realisation, that everything was real, fell on him like a ton of bricks.

After Jimin gave up struggling and allowed Sehun to do what he wanted to do, Sehun took the razor and engraved something into his back. Jimin shivered as he remembered the agonising pain spreading across his back with every cut and the way the cold water sprinkled across his burning wounds.

Jimin remembered how after Sehun finished carving into his back, he spit a glob of spit on him and left him in the bathroom for anyone to find. Anger bubbled up in his stomach at the realisation that if the wrong person found him, Jimin may have been in a worse condition or he wouldn't have been here at all.

Thankfully, a young male with caramel coloured curls, a long straight nose and heart shaped lips was the one who found Jimin. The unknown male didn't say anything as he carefully picked up a barely conscious Jimin and brought him to the infirmary.