It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

Jimin has got a few missions in his life where he had been injured and in result occupied the infirmary of the Kitty manor

Jimin has got a few missions in his life where he had been injured and in result occupied the infirmary of the Kitty manor. Jimin never liked the room, despite Jessi's and Minhyuk's efforts of making the room smell less of medicine and steriliser, it still never lost the nasty odour.

Jimin always dreaded going inside the infirmary, and because of his stubbornness and over dramatics, Jimin decided to always get healed in his room by Seokjin. So, now, when the tangy scent of a steriliser pinched at his nostrils, Jimin felt himself slip away from the warm cocoon of sleep and be pushed in the ice cold grip of consciousness.

Jimin's eyes squeezed shut and nose scrunched up, he could feel something warm laying over him, allowing him to almost lose himself in the depths of another dreamless nap. But instead of succumbing to the seductive calls of the slumber, Jimin's lashes fluttered against his rosy cheeks before finally opening.

Bright lights flashed into his eyes, making them snap back shut and stay glued together. Jimin desperately wanted to push out a whine of discomfort, but a sudden jab of pain in his throat resulted in him peeling his eyes open with a grimace and a shaky breath. He ignored the light sliding into his sensitive eyes and blinked up at the pale white ceiling.

Jimin's breathing became more laboured as he eyed the unfamiliar ceiling and the bright lights staring back at him. He cautiously turned his head to the side, only for his throat to cease in pain and eyes to be met with a white wall. A hint of panic bloomed in Jimin's chest as he stared at the wall- his hands slid over the duvet, wrapped around him, before he pressed them against the mattress and tried to sit up. But before he could even move an inch, a heavy weight settled on the edge of his bed, making him gravitate towards it, followed by two warm palms capturing his face between them.

"Shhhh," A toothing murmur brushed against the shell of his ears and long fingers slid underneath his wide eyes. Jimin's eyes snapped over to the source. His breath hitched in his throat and the panic blossoming inside of him wilted as his eyes connected with the familiar whiskey ones of Yoongi, "You're alright. Despite the....run-in with Geonwu, you still look like your divine self. I say you definitely put on a good fight against Geonwu, I swear I have never seen a man so scared as he was when he was facing you." Yoongi comforted the lavender haired boy with a gentle brush of his lips against Jimin's forehead and the soothing words leaving his lips.

Jimin sunk his teeth into his chapped lip and shut his eyes as he felt Yoongi's lips pressed against his skin. Yoongi's words replayed in his head over and over again, not because of what he had said but because of the soothing tone he had used. Jimin felt so good, laying in the warm bed, wrapped in a thick duvet with Yoongi's fingers brushing against his cheekbones and his lips laying a gentle kiss against his head. Jimin wished they could stay like this for a while longer, but of course all things must come to an end.