Bon appètit

A pair of warm hands engulfed Jimin's small waist and a scarlet red blindfold was wrapped around his eyes

   A pair of warm hands engulfed Jimin's small waist and a scarlet red blindfold was wrapped around his eyes. He was led forward by the hands on his hips, all while trying not to stumble or trip from not being able to see his surroundings. Jimin thought that the idea with the blindfold was stupid, he didn't understand why couldn't Yoongi just lead him towards their destination like a normal person. Guess Jimin wasn't the only dramatic person in the prison.

"We're here." Jimin could feel the smirk in Yoongi's voice as his words touched the shell of his ear. A gust of air brushed against his face before he was led forward into another room.

The hands slid off of Jimin's hips and hooked around his blindfold before peeling it off. Jimin's face scrunched up and fist rose to press against his eyes as he was greeted by the bright lights shinning above him. Jimin allowed his eyes to flutter open and run over the room, before he turned around and gave Yoongi an unimpressed look.

"Oh, don't look so excited." Yoongi snorted, curling his arm around Jimin's slim waist and leading him further into the kitchen.

Jimin's eyes drifted away from Yoongi and he eyed the empty kitchen with confusion. There were a few candles lit along the room, allowing the scent of blueberries to drift along the air and slide inside Jimin's nostrils. He inhaled a lungful of the scent and observed the fresh products resting on top of the metal counter next to the stove.

Yoongi guided Jimin forward until they stood next to the counter, Yoongi turned to face Jimin and offered him a small smile, "When we get out of here, I'll take you out on a proper romantic date, but until then..." Yoongi trailed off, stepping closer to Jimin and taking a hold of his waist. Jimin's hands instinctively lifted to grasp Yoongi's biceps, only for Yoongi's muscles to clench as he easily lifted Jimin up on the counter, "...you have to settle with what we have." Yoongi murmured, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Jimin's nose.

Jimin's eyes fluttered shut and he leaned forward, only for Yoongi to lean away and walk over to the sink. Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning back on his hands as he watched Yoongi roll up the sleeves of his shirt and wash his hands underneath the warm water.

Jimin's eyes flickered away to take in the kitchen once again and he paused at a basket filled with strawberries resting among the other products Yoongi had retrieved. Jimin reached out a hand and grabbed the strawberry by its stem, he lifted the ruby red berry out of the basket and pressed it against his lips. Just as he was about to take a bite out of the juicy thing, pale fingers grabbed his wrist and his hand was pulled into the direction of Yoongi. Jimin's face fell into a glare as he stared back at Yoongi, watching the pale man part his lips and bite into the strawberry.

The juices of the fruit slid along Yoongi's lips, only to be swept away by his tongue. Yoongi released Jimin's wrist, allowing the Kitty gangster to lift the berry to his lips and eat the rest of it. An explosion of sweetness happened in Jimin's mouth as he chewed on the fruit. He licked away the juice from his lips and threw away the stem before looking back at Yoongi and watching the older man tie an apron around his waist.