Ball of spit

When Jimin and Taehyung were taken in by The kitty gang, the two of them were forced to spend more time together, which caused them to bond

   When Jimin and Taehyung were taken in by The kitty gang, the two of them were forced to spend more time together, which caused them to bond. But like all great relationships, the start of Jimin's and Taehyung's relationship was quite rocky, due to Jimin's constant enthusiasm and flashes of uncontrollable anger, which made Taehyung wary of the older.

Taehyung had decided to stay away from the smaller Male, who didn't seem to take Taehyung's glares and low warnings too seriously, and merely brushed them off with a gleaming smile and a bubbly giggle.

Their relationship would've continued like this- Jimin glueing himself to Taehyung's side and the latter pushing him away with a grumble- only for them both to be sent on their first mission together.

Jimin was ecstatic at first- walking around the headquarters with a small bounce in his steps and a crescent smile on his face. Taehyung, on the other hand, was more on the nervous side, but hid it with a blank expression.

As the mission progressed, Jimin's enthusiasm and giddiness was replaced by fear and panic as the man he was supposed to seduce, grabbed him by his wrist and began drag him towards the bathroom of the bar. Jimin had struggled by pushing against the man's hands, but his attempts seemed to only excite and make him think that Jimin was playing hard to get.

Before Jimin could be dragged into the bathroom to do unimaginable things, Taehyung had went against the directions given to him by Jessi, and marched towards them. Taehyung punched the man before grabbing him and slamming him into a wall. Both of the kitty gang members chose to finish the mission by dragging the man into the bathroom, and taking the phone in his pocket and leaving the scene, which wasn't what they had planned a few hours prior.

The mission seemed to shift something in Taehyung's and Jimin's relationship. It made Jimin glue himself even more to Taehyung's side, yet this time, Taehyung wasn't pushing him away, rather pulling him closer with a small smile. In no time, the pair had been causing ruckus in the headquarters and disturbing the peace of other assassins by pranking them and interfering with their daily lives.

Taehyung learned to open up to Jimin and depend on him after seeing the smaller's gentle and caring side. It was refreshing for Taehyung since he always had to protect and take care of himself. And in return, Taehyung was there for Jimin whenever he had his flashes of uncontrollable anger, that made him lash out on others and do something unpredictable. Both of them helped each other grow into better human beings and balanced each other out, and eventually, both began to love each other like family.

Hence why Jimin was so devastated when he found out that Taehyung had been taken hostage during one of his missions.

Even though Taehyung was better now and he continued to heal rapidly each day, the trauma from having someone you care about go missing for 6 months, stayed with Jimin ever since. It was like a small prickle underneath his skin, ready to appear and cause pain whenever he put pressure on it. And, now, as Jimin took in the chaos that surrounded him, that prickling sensation started from the tips of his fingers and rushed all the way down to his toes.