Chapter 2

" sit up straight" the bride instructor said, for some reason... Im stuck training to become the perfect bride..., Im male, I dont need to train for this. And while i'm stuck in this training I don't even know what the prince is like. They said I couldn't meet him until the marriage. I sighed. Why me? Is what I keep asking. They must really want me to have bad luck. "Natsume-kun!" The bride instructor yelled. "yes!" I snapped back into the reality

, "pay attention" I wasnt keeping my attention at the lessons she was giving. How long until this is over? 3 more long days until i will become a royal bride. Good for me. I'm not at all excited.

I was mostly shocked or unhappy , because i was dragged into doing this bride thing.

I cant get out of this, they are the royal family..

"Natsume-kun" I wasnt listening to the bride instructor ,

" I know, I know" I said. ..

How will i survive?

"Natsume-kun!" My best friend Asuna Mai said. 

" What are you doing this weekend?" She asked.

Getting married, but I couldnt exactly tell her that. " I'm going out" I lied.

"to bad" She replied "I would've liked for you to come to the park with me"

Asuna is good friend, we've spent middle school and high school together, we never keep secrets from each other. Except i can't tell her this. She'll probably be shocked. "Something's on your mind isn't it?" Asuna was on point.

She could always tell what was bothering me.

I paused for a moment "Ah, nothing" I hesitated

She looked at me as if I had something on my face. She then gave a playful grin and said "Alright then" But i could tell she wasn't buying it.

"Ah , Natsume, theres something I wanted to tell you" I could see a small blush on her face.

" yeah any-" My smartphone cut me off. "sorry let me take this" I said while taking the loud phone out my pocket.

I answered, " hello , Natsume speaking" I looked back at Asuna who just stared as i spoke on the phone

"Natsume-sama, It's Yukitaru" The voice on the other line said.

Yukitaru is the royal secretary.

"Yes, What is it you called for?" I asked. Everything i needed to do was already finished, why could he be calling?

"Well, the tailor just called, we need to get you fitted into your royal suit"

Bad luck, again. "y-yes... fine" I said,

A royal suit, more like my wedding dress, but for a guy..

I hung up the phone.

"sorry Asuna, i've placed an order on something, and it has arrived so im gonna go pick it up" I lied again.

Asuna looked a bit hurt but kept a smile on her face.

" No, it's fine, see you some other time" Asuna said

"oh by the way, what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Oh no its nothing, it wasnt important"

I looked at her one last time before I turned and said goodbye to make my way back to the castle.

"Hold still" The tailor said as he fitted me in the royal suit. "Sorry" I said

"Natsume-sama it suits you so well" Yukitaru clapped his hands. After I was completely fitted into the suit, i looked at my own reflection for a long time.

What have I gotten myself into?

"You really think this suits me?" I secretly thought it looked good.

"Wonderful!" Yukitaru looked happy . Again, what have I gotten myself into??