Chapter 3

One more day and 2 hours, I was counting as my life slowly became part of the royal family.

If only I could just turn back time and change my answer.

But no I cant, I'm stuck with bridal training , suit fitting, crown fitting, lessons to be a good wife, and even my normal life as well.

All i can do at this point is sigh as I lay on the comfy warm bed in my apartment.

The ceiling looked back at me as i replied to my thoughts.

But the question i've asked myself all this time was" Why me?"

That question lingered

"It's super late, i should sleep" I said to myself, I had the day off tomorrow from university so i could sleep in.

I yawned as i changed my clothes . But just my luck, right before i could sleep the night away, my phone blasted with the loud ringtone , making it annoying to bare it.

Who could need me at this time?

I answered with a dead "Hello"

The person on the line giggled "I hope i didnt wake you!" Yukitaru's voice came from the other line.

"No, i'm still up" I said feeling as dead as can be.

" We need you back at the castle"

Those words made me feel as if I was never gonna see the light of day again.

"Really?" I complained a bit.

"Yea, sorry" Yukitaru apologized .

I didnt even change out of my t-shirt and pajama pants, I just left the apartment just like that. Since it was late , and the last train for the day took off hours ago. I had to walk. Irritated and tired. I made it to the castle , where i was then greeted by Yukitaru, with such a tireless smile.

"Natsume-Kun!Welcome"

Yukitaru was in pajamas, first time seeing him in something other than a suit it kind of made me stare at him.

"This better be important for me to be here at -" I had to check my phone "At 1:30 in the morning?"

I said with a bit of irritation in my voice

Yukitaru smiled. He looked so energetic, no hint of settling down and sleeping.

"Slumber party!" Yukitaru finally said, He pulled me by my arm and lead me to a room.

I stared at him like he was a bit crazy (which is probably true)

My eyes wandered the giant room.

" The King is even joining us!" Yukitaru seemed excited " A Bridal Slumber party!"

Those words made me regret my choice to even step foot in here.

In the room were: The King, some knights, the bridal instructor, the royal chef, And my friends.

... I checked back at what I saw, Wait !? My friends??!

"Natsume!" Asuna smiled, she was happily jumping with a whole lot of energy.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said with such embarrassment .

" We were dragged here" My friend Chiharu Aiyuna said while checking his phone clearly calm as can be.

My 4 friends were here, which are: Asuna, Chiharu, Momo, and Takabuchi.

" we're happy to be invited to a royal slumber party!" my friend Momo Kurino excitedly said while my other friend Takabuchi Ai curled up in a ball in the corner.

"Don't worry the marriage is still a secret from them" Yukitaru whispered in my ear. Somehow i was relieved .

" Well lets begin the party!" The King said.

We spent alittle over 3 hours of partying, dancing, and playing games.

The King put a crown on my head naming me "The King of Pillow Fights"

We didnt know how to keep our voices down until a certain "someone " burst into our party a bit irritated, That person, for sure, was Prince Kazuto .

"It's 4am father, Don't you think your party has gone on long enough?" Prince Kazuto stood at the entrance of the room.

I looked at him with such amazement. He was beautiful, some kind of beauty you cant see on girls, I never seen such a person.

"What's with the late night party anyways?" Kazuto's eyes scanned the room.

"Slumber party. Come and join us" The king said .

I continued to stare at the Prince.

"My party ended long long time ago, I want some sleep so i can be able to not look like a tired mess while getting married" Kazuto said.

Asuna looked like a balloon of excitement about to pop.

"Really marriage?!i Is she beautiful ??" Asuna popped her excitement balloon and said.

Kazuto noticed Asuna, He smiled.

" Yes she is" after that statement , he joined the party and talked more about his wedding and about his marriage partner. He didnt even notice me.

" is this an arranged marriage or is it out of love?"

"It's an arranged marriage but i love her"

Everyone was enjoying themselves.

"so what made you choose her?" I asked.

Kazuto's eyes met mine for the first time.

His eyes were a beautiful teal green, hard to believe he was actually Japanese .

Kazuto smiled.

"Well because she helped me, so in return i fell for her" at his reply, i just stared.

"What's your name?" Kazuto asked me.

" Natsume Takanashi" I said.

"Thats a nice name" Kazuto smiled.

My heart made a noise.

After about an hour the party ended.

I fell asleep first. I was tired .

I was still counting. just merely hours away from my royal marriage.

Hours away until i become a real bride.