Chapter 30.7

TearyWinders sorry for stalling again. But lately ive been thinking of making spin- offs on all the couples in the story.
Alan×Daiichi - "Married to a Brat"
Tarou×Yukitaru- "Married to a King"
Louise×Chris ( in the makings) - " Married to Noble"
And i have a few more pairings in the works those are just some ideas of mine. Now i believe the last update i promised a reader a short story on Daiichi and Alan. So without further a do heres a short on Daiichi and Alan.

♧ Daiichi♧

Whenever i saw Alan i would try to ignore him. He always got in the way of my work. But its nice having him around sometimes. ..
I touched the cross shaped piercing that i had bought Alan. He ended up piercing my ear and now i wear one of the piercings. It looks so out of place on me. A proper noble with a clean body with no ink and no scars to have their ear pierced by an assassin. Unlike Alan hes the definition of a delinquent. He has no many piercings i cant count, he has a giant tattoo on his back and his body is covered in scars... i immediately blushed at the thought of his body.
Damn it Daiichi dont think about that asshole.
" hey why are you standing out here by yourself"
Alan had snuck up behind me and kissed my neck. We were in the middle of the hallway " dont do that!" I pushed him away.
He laughed " listen Brat no need to yell " he grinned at me.
" dont call me that im a man" i said. Hes so mean.
" well last time i checked i was older, you're still in your early 20s."
"Dont remind me. " i backed away from him.
" Heh. Why are you backing away Daiichi?" Alan hugged me.
I struggled.
" stop touching me!" I cried out.
Alan was  touching me in places that were sensitive..
" but your voice is cute when i touch here.." Alan slide his hand in my pants
I let a noise escape my mouth. " dont touch there...ahh"
Alan had me where he wanted me. Moaning out.
Alan seems to not wait he dragged me to the nearest room.
" Alan w-wait" he had hid lips already on my body, he was slowly driving me crazy. Clothes barely came. My heart began to race.
His lips met mine and i felt him enter me.
I screamed out in pleasure and let him violate my body.  I wanted him to violate my body.
" Alan..." i held him close savoring every moment with him. This time my lips found his and they were hungry.
I hate to admit but maybe he has stolen my poor heart . Maybe im starting to fall for him... but i wont tell him.