Chapter 30 ( Natsume)

Going home seemed to be quite the difficult task. Himeko had told me mother was sick but it took me more time to think things over. My family is quite the strict family. The time i told my parents i was going to college in the city they weren't happy about it " a person from this family had to stay and run the business if you want to go to college in Tokyo you arent my son anymore " my father told me. It was the last thing he said to me before i left my mother was the same  way she agreed with father. And so i had left home. And of course along the way i met some interesting people. And Asuna had followed me to Tokyo which was nice of her. Himeko stayed in touch.
Now that im coming back home im bringing along something important. More like someone ..
I sigh to my self.
I feel Kazutos hand reach my cheek " are you okay Natsume you keep sighing"
I look at the special man i brought along...he means the world to me.. and now hes gonna see where i came from lets just  i could say whats going on to my strict family...

By the time we reach the Hotsprings my family owns we see a huge crowd of women at the front. They seem to be excited and gossiping among themselves.  There i see a certain angry looking person with piercings like no other. Hes fiddling on his phone and getting angry at what he sees. " Alan..." Kazuto sighs. Alan glares at Kazuto.
" Yukitaru gave me the death stare and practically forced me out here. I could've been getting down to whatever is happening behind the scenes but im here now .. and i have to watch you.." Alan was frustrated.
The girls around were just watching Alans every move. They've never seen anyone more colorful than him.
I sighed

" Natsume!" My older sister Himeko yelled out to me.
" Himeko" i teared up a bit i havent seen her in years. " Its nice to see you again ..." Himeko said. Her hug was so tight. Well until she laid eyes on Kazuto
" wah.... t-the King ?!?!" Her scream was loud in my ear. " silence " Alan said .
I laughed a bit.. " i uh brought him along..hes my friend" i couldn't tell her that hes my husband let alone that her brother is gay...
With Kazuto being around , Himeko became more tense, she made sure  nothing was out of place..
" you dont have to be so Tense" Kazuto said to Himeko.
" i know but i cant have anything go wrong when the King of this country is here in our hotspring..."
" listen im just here with Natsume please treat me like any other" Kazuto said.
" Himeko.. can you tell me where father went"..
Himeko sighed , " father went to visit mom in the hospital... and you know he'll be back any minute.. and when he does you'll be in some trouble.."
She sighed deeply. She must ne worried about me. After all father was opposed of me going and if i went i was never to return home..
" i know Himeko but i came home because mother was sick i didnt come home because of Father.."
Kazuto sat and looked between me and Himeko.
" all im trying to say is that i dont want father to give you an attitude" Himeko said.
" give whom an attitude" another voice was added to the mix.
A man had just arrived and he looked more than "happy" to see me..
" Welcome home.. father"