Special: TearyWind's Explaination

I sat in my 7th grade English class thinking about the one thing I always think about:Yaoi.
That's when I came across Wattpad, I made the account but my first story was not yaoi ,it was about my failing relationship with one of my exes. I deleted that story after a month of writing it, it became suddenly clear that I was a mess. I thought about one day being a princess and marrying Prince Charming , but sadly I wasn't pretty enough or skinny enough to be with the people I liked. I thought " okay I'll be alone forever, it's not like I'm going to be a person someone will love"
Writing was a way to make my feelings across, I wrote letters , short stories and poems. They helped me express how I felt .
I thought up the story about a prince and his " Cinderella" then I changed it a few  times and made a story about a commoner being arranged to marry a prince, I made them both men so we'd have a sweet 21st century twist. I loved the idea of  a romance between men.
When the first few chapters were out I didn't get much attention. I just sat back and waited. After a year I got a hundred views , which was enough for me to be happy. I wrote alot of it more and by the time I was in 8th grade I had gotten myself a hefty amount of reads and followers , I was overjoyed. My story wasn't boring, but it also wasn't creative to continue reading. But I loved every second.
Every few chapters I added more and more characters. These characters were based off of people I knew. Alan was based off my good friend from middle school and Yukitaru was mostly based off from me. The more people I knew, the more characters I introduced.
The latest character I introduced, Maxis, came out of no where.
I , out of moment of my own imagination, made him to be the obsessive type. I based him off of a kid  who sits next to me in biology class, scratch the obsession and Maxis is just some kid who keeps it to himself kind of guy. He secretly cares but does not show it. He's in his own thoughts and he jumps from one place to another because he can't trust a soul.
When I showed  the person I based the character off , the chapters I made he didn't pay no mind to it. " you're a star" I said.
" you're making people happy" he said to me.
I asked him what he meant " you're making  people happy by writing your story , so continue writing"
Even though that day I realized  he wasn't so happy. I did my best to keep up the good work and write.
Yea this made no sense but I just wanted to write to you, my readers, about the story I have spent years on. This is my pride and joy and every character is what I imagine them to be, so will you all continue reading? Even if it takes me a little over a month to update? I love you all!
Love , TearyWind