Chapter 14

I left the party a little  early. I couldn't stand being in the same room as Daiichi. Kazuto was too busy talking, and Yukitaru scares me . So there was nothing much I could've done but be the awkward corner person at all those parties..  I just went on and walked through the party trying to find a clear exit out.  I heard a crystal clear dropping of glass and my att nation turned to the sound as well as everyone else.  It was hard to see with everyone in the way but they moved quickly. Yukitaru had ran over to the King who seemed motionless spread out on the floor, Yukitaru was saying something, but I couldn't hear anything over the loud screams. I rushed over to see what had happened.

" your highness! " Yukitaru was holding  the King up a little.  Kazuto was rushing over with the royal Doctor. And I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

" his heart is beating and he's breathing, he must've gotten poisoned, an assassination attempt on his highness maybe?" The doctor gave us good news after checking the king. Kazuto was relieved . 

Just after a few , his highness was taken to his room to rest and be medicated on. Someone in this party poisoned the drinks, and everyone was a prime suspect. I looked around at the slightly innocent slightly guilty people. Kazuto looked intense while staring at them. It was like watching a really angry small child.. Then I saw Daiichi who was explaining things to  people. Even though at the moment I hated him there was not a time to go over to him and slap him a couple,of times. But now I can't, I must be a good wife to my husband and help him. So I stood by Kazuto's side . He looked at me.

" that was terrifying." Kazuto whispered.  I nodded in agreement.

" glad Daiichi is here.. We talked a and he said it was equally scary.." Kazuto said.

 My hand twitched, he talked to Diaiichi ? I turned to look at Daiichi, now I really hate him.

" Kazuto don't over work yourself , if anything is wrong, come to me.." Kazuto looked at me as if I spoken gibberish . But he nodded..  So I left. Went to my room.. What on earth is happening.. Whatever it was I could tell my marriage was taking the turn down to the unhappy lane. And something horrible was to happen.