Chapter 10

Its been a few days since the announcement of the coronation. Kazuto has been busy and I've seen Daiichi around. But you know it feels lonely without Kazuto around. , but im happy because  tonight is a royal party for the coronation.  

" you look amazing Natsume-sama!" Yukitaru smiled with  amazement, I wore a royal suit that was white with purple lining. It was so delicate and nice. I hardly thought that I'd be the one wearing something so nice. 

" we must go Natsume-sama" Yukitaru said walking out of the room, I followed him. Walking pass the  wall full of previous kings and queens. " Kazuto will be up here shortly" I said gazing at all the  pictures.

" indeed" Yukitaru 

I gazed at the picture of the current king , my eyes drifted off out the window. I saw Kazuto on the balcony below and opened the window to call out to him. 

" You look tired" I heard a mans voice said.

Kazuto looked behind him , " Daiichi " Kazuto said with surprise. "Hey" Daiichi said. I kept quiet for a bit listening to their conversation, I knew it wasn't right but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. So instead I got closer by walking out to the balcony above.  " Where's Natsume? " Daiichi said.

Kazuto sighed " I dont know" 

Daiichi looked at Kazuto , he looked quite disgusted. " why did you choose him?" Daiichi narrowed his eyes.

Kazuto looked at him like the question comfused him.

" what do you mean? I love him" Kazuto said.

" Kazuto, listen to yourself, why choose a commoner? He isnt on our level of royalty. " 

Kazuto glared at Daiichi.

" dont talk bad about   him" Kazuto was angry.

" you shouldn't care , you're royalty!  A commoner and a prince?! You should've went with the arranged marriage" Daiichi said.

" dony tell me who I should marry-" Kazuto couldnt finish what he was saying, Daiichi had locked Kazuto's lips in a kiss.

I stared at them as Daiichi kissed my husband. I hadn't realized that against my will I was crying. 

Daiichi pulled away from the kiss.

" We were supposed to be married" 

My eyes widen as my tears fell.

What am I gonna do?