Chapter 13.5(??)

Who am I? Well I'd like to know myself. But right now I won't utter a word of my existence. For now I'll tell you a story. 

once upon a time my family has been in the shadows of the royals. Always given the work the royals couldn't finish always treated like we were below them. So my family took their action, and boy we got them good. Killing the current King's Queen. " the Queen was ill and she passed" they said. But in reality a little poison and she was out forever. She wasn't sick she was just rotting from the inside out. She was dead in less than a week making her die a slow and painful death. Now it was amusing how the king watched as his wife died slowly. But deep down inside, I laughed at his pain. But as my family's personal assassin , I  had fun killing the royals ,  had fun killing anyone who stood in my way. But it doesn't end there. What I want to have fun doing is ruling over Japan, yes, I'm going after the King. And then I'll go for the whole family. The nobles will do my work, Japan will pay me,  and then if I'm in the mood maybe near by countries. I'll  get the respect my family deserves. 

I looked over at the party that was going on inside the ball room.. I had slipped some poison in the glasses that were handed to the King and his whole crew and respected nobles. Just enough for them to drop dead on the spot. All that was left was them to drink. I glanced over at the beautiful night sky. But then my eyes wandered to a man who seemed to take his anger out on the railing. It was quite pitiful. More than pitiful , it was sad and miserable how that man was helpless. I didn't bother watching him, I had another target to look out for. I had a job to take out the prince so that not thing can get in my way. I'll just do it dramatically and shoot him with a silent gun so that everyone can be in shock. Hm, I love this feeling. I really love this life.