50 Shades of Royalty (2/3)

💎Natsumes P.O.V💎
    I met with Kazuto the following day, he was dressed like a king should be dressed. Maybe even better he just screamed elegant hot king of Japan. I gulped down my desires. " Natsume have you made a decision yet?" I haven't even thought about this much , my thoughts were else where.
" yes" I said knowing full well that it was an impulse decision.
He took a long sip of his coffee and looked at me with his daring eyes. Those eyes made me shake they were lovely.
" I'll be yours " I said with shaky breaths.
Kazuto's eyes looked deep into mine. The eyes of a man who knows what he wants. And me , a man who will give it to him. " let's go back to the castle " Kazuto dropped a large bill to pay for the little bit of coffee we both drank.
When we got back to the castle Kazutos hands were already on me. His hands already doing some magic by making my clothes disappear. I felt his warm needing kisses on my neck.  "K-Kazuto " I moaned out his name as he took my mouth to his. It was a long and passionate kiss. But it became hot and rough. I was being pulled under by this man.  " Natsume give me your hand" I did as he told and have him my hand. He pressed my hand to his lower areas and I blushed with embarrassment.  This was Kazutos way of showing he was excited for me. " let me show you my favorite place in this castle " Kazuto led me to a room that was tucked away. When he opened the door I was amazed . Velvet draped the walls a bed in the middle of it all. This room was clean and proper but what's the catch .
" Kazuto what is this room" he only smiled then took me inside " it may look nice but I hold many secrets in here "
Kazutos lips were once again on mine , they became hungrier until we got tired of waiting .
Kazuto pushed me down onto the velvet cloud of his bed and made sure all trace of clothing was off.
I licked his neck  but he waved a finger at me then I heard something close .
Kazuto has handcuffed me to the bed I was fully exposed to him .
Kazuto grinned, I hold secrets in this room. Kazuto kisses my body a million times before actually preparing me for a night of pure bliss. I felt the pressure of him and the excitement of having one hand cuffed.
Kazuto made sure he was gentle with me but I want him to be a little bit more. " K-K-Kazuto..! " I moaned his name a couple of times . Kazuto silenced me with kisses. He let my handcuffed hand go and I was able to dig myself into him. I felt so aroused with him. Kazuto kissed my neck. We were both sweaty and tired but we still had enough room for some kisses.
" Natsume..." Kazuto looked at me with passion ..
" marry me " he asked me . 💎💎

🙂 TearyWind here sorry for the hiatus, sorting shit out is hard , but I'm back and this should make it up, and also I'm kind of embarrassed 😞 😀 I'm dying man that was too much 😂 Well see you soon in the next Chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️