Chapter 25 (Natsume)

Me and the rest of the royal party stayed in America a little while longer, the assassins that tried to kill Kazuto were taken into custody. The one i had shot was doing fine so i heard. But the main boss had gotten loose.  He is now being searched for.

Before we headed back i asked if we could stay longer, i wanted  to tour a bit and thank Darla for all she's  done i was happy. But some people weren't.  For one , Derrin. It was decided that we would be taking Derrin to Japan. They both  wanted answers..

But not long they started disagreeing on stuff. Like normal brothers would. They would tail each other and start an argument . And they were pointless arguements. I would laugh because it made me think of my family.  

" jeez, im exhausted " Kazuto sat next to me on the couch. I smiled and rubbed up on him. We were alone and i wanted to spend time with my King . I felt so happy.

" Kazuto.." i said.

"Natsume." His thumb rubbed my bottom  lip. I was glad to see him after so so long.

He leaned in close to me, i knew he wanted to kiss. " i love you..."

" hey thats gross" someone said. It wasnt Kazuto nor was it anyone else.

Me and Kazuto looked up

Before me stood an American. A rather handsome American. His brown hair was pushed back.His clothing were casual but he stood out he was like a model. He smiled as if he were happy to see us. 

" who are you?!" Kazuto yelled.

" calm calm. No need to yell. Im no stranger.  Hello your highness. My name is Louise Greenwood , Prince of America. Welcome to my country. You can call me Lou is you want." 

Kazuto glared " i dont believe you.."

" oh do believe , how'd  i get in if i wasnt. Your Guards know my crest my family rules the Americas. And will continue ruling for more years  to come." He smiled. He then  sat down next to us and stretched .

Kazuto kept me away. Alan came in with a bow along with a well dressed man.

" sorry sir. I can't  say no to royalty. " he said.

" My name is Chris Seimes. I am the secretary to Prince Louise Greenwood.  Pardon his rudeness he is a wild child. "

" rude" Lou muttered 

Kazuto sighed. " Alan go back to your post " 

Kazuto formly introduced himself to the Prince of America.

Lou looked pleased by this and clapped his hands as if it were  a show. To him it was.

" May i ask why you have come visit me today." Kazuto asked. 

Lou smiled. 

" i just wanted to welcome you to America"

His smile was blinding. 

" uh huh and thats it?"

Lou'sLou's smile did not vanish. " also want to make a deal " he said innocently. 

" a deal?"

" an official  deal. One between two countries. " Kazuto looked at Lou. With that  smile who knew what was going on.