Chapter 7

Elsa's POV

I woke up in a warm bed, covered with a blanket. Opening my eyes, I look around me. I'm inside my room? I sat up, remembering what happened last night.

My eyes widen when I remember I danced with Mr. Derek!

He told me not to show my face to him ever again!

I facepalmed.

What am I going to say to him?

As I'm about to stand up, the door opened. I hear footsteps coming in my direction. I trace my hand to my leg to grab the gun if someone gets to enter the room. I grip tight to the covers as the footsteps grew louder and louder.

1

2

3

"If I were you, go get changed before you nag at me again"

That voice...

It's Mr. Derek!

"How's your sleep?", I remove my grip from the gun. I pull the blanket up to cover my waist. Derek walks close to me, I move back.

"Stay away", I growled.

"Woah calm down, I'm just asking if you slept very well", He said.

"I did--", I felt the sharp pain in my head causing me to make a sharp noise and held my head. Hangovers.

"You threw up at my suit last night", He said.

I did?!

"Come on let's dance some more! I want to dance more!", I said as I pull him to me. He can't say no.

"No Ms. Snow, you got to rest. You look messed up.. come on let's go, I'm taking you to your room", He insisted.

"No!", I argued. My eyes are half-closed. I pushed him away but he walks towards me, grabbing my arm.

"Don't be stubborn", He hissed.

"Wait", I laughed then cried to his chest. Derek look at me "Fine, I'll stay but we got to go to your room after this. Cry if you want to...". Here I am, feeling dizzy. My stomach stinging acid inside felt like everything is going up. "If you have problems just spit it out because..--", I threw up on his polo and everything went black.

SHOOT!

FREAKY PANCAKES!

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

"Now you realized?", Derek sighed loudly. "I'm here to take my blazer back", he said.

I'm speechless.

He asked me where is his blazer, I look inside the blanket. It's on my ankle.

"Pardon me but I'll get it my own", He's about to lift the blanket. I started panicking.

Elsa!

Think smartly!

Right!

I grab his collar and kissed him. I closed my eyes, pressing my lips against his lips. Mouth closed. When I felt he lose his grip on the blanket, I quickly push him away and grab his blazer. I threw it on his face. "Leave!", I yelled. Yes, pretend to be mad. He almost saw the logo in my ankle.

"Rude Lil shit", Derek snatches the blaze off his face. Standing up on his feet, he glared at me. "I deserve a thank you, not a surprise kiss and not a butt aching slap by the floor. I'm out of here", He angrily walks away and I heard the door slammed shut.