EPILOGUE

Jack enters the master's bed room and astonished from what he saw. He stands four feet away from Elsa. There she is, his darling staring at the starry night sky. A beautiful violet scarf wrapped around her top, covering her torso. Her face reflected on the glass. Jack can't help smiling, he leaned against the door frame. He crosses his arms and watches his snowflake looking at the night sky.

Elsa took a deep breath before sighing in relief. She rub her tummy, smiling as she look down her baby bump. "I promise to put the past behind us little one. Me and your father won't let anything happen to you", Elsa smiled. Jack walk behind her, he wrap his arms around her waist. He lean his chin atop Elsa's shoulder.

"I'll protect the two of you", Jack smiled. He pecks her lips before pulling her close to his chest. "A lot of things happened in a month", he chuckled. "You deceived me young lady", Elsa laughed when Jack said that.

"It wasn't my fault that you're captivated by my charm", Elsa smirked. Jack smirk and nuzzles his nose on her soft neck. Elsa giggles, wrapping her arms around Jack's.

"Yeah, well you are taken by the world's most handsome agent", Jack winked at Elsa. His hands crawled from Elsa's forearm onto her soft, slim hands. Jack intertwines his fingers with hers, their fingers locked together. Perfectly fit like a key and a padlock.

"Hmmm", Elsa hummed. "Thank you for saving me-", Jack clicked his tongue and shake his head.

"Sush. It was me who should thank you snowflake", Jack smiled. He looks at Elsa's turquoise blue eyes.

"Why?", Elsa looks back to his breathtaking cyan blue eyes. "I'm the one who aggravated you", she bite her lower lip. Elsa look away from him, shifting her eyes to the floor.

"Oh no, please don't avert those beautiful turquoise eyes from me. It's new to me. This is the first time I'm seeing those eyes of yours colored in blue and not hazel", Jack chuckled. Elsa's cheeks flushed, she pouted before looking at Jack. Her boyfriend. "See? I love how your eyes sparkle"

"Jack...don't change the topic...I caused you trouble..", Elsa sincerely look at Jack's eyes. Jack shake his head, he pushed his lips.

"Snowflake, I didn't know you're innocent. Even Mary got fooled. You saved my life, you stayed behind my back even if you're carrying our baby. You're brave, you're not afraid to get hurt just to save me. I'm thankful that you survived and we got through it. When I had a nightmare about you getting pierced by Pitch's sword, I admit...I feel so scared. The second time I felt fear in my veins. Thankfully, it's just a nightmare. When Hiccup explained everything to me while I'm in the jet. It made me cry for hours. I realized what I did to you, I realized how innocent you are", Jack explained. Elsa's eyes start to tear up while listening to Jack. It's easy for her to heart to be touched because she's pregnant. "You don't deserve what you got through. I'm a fucking idiot for shooting you", He groaned. "I wasn't thinking straight. But now that you're here with me, confined in my house... Not totally confined because I want you to live with me..."

Elsa remained listening, she's blushing too much. She start to cry as she listen to Jack. "...Your original features is what I want to see each morning I wake up. It's your soft skin I want to kiss and feel with you by my side. Those beautiful blue eyes of yours, full of love when it looks at me...I love everything about you. I realized that it wasn't Ms. Snow that I loved but it's Elsa Winters", Elsa sniffed and hug Jack tightly. Jack chuckled and wrap his arms around Elsa.

"After all we've gone through, I promise to treat you well. The best of the best. You're the Queen of my world. I'll do everything just to give you what you want, show you how wonderful the world is. I want you to enjoy the things you don't get to enjoy before", Jack softly said. He kissed her head. "I want to make a new start with you. Away from harm, away from mafias and criminals... Away from heartbreaks and losses... Away from noise", he rubbed her back. "I want to live happily with you with our baby. I want to provide the needs of our future family. I promise that you will be the only woman I will ever love. I claimed your v-card", Jack playfully said as he bury his face on Elsa's neck.