CHAPTER 4

worried.

We must go through phases of emptiness to feel full again.

College was a bit messy and exciting for me, katulad ngayon.

I'm currently reviewing for my aerodynamics sub for tomorrow.

Since graduating na ako sa course na pinili ko, Bachelor of Science in Aviation Technology Major in Flying sa IAU mas pursigido akong makatapos kahit pa madalas ay na h'homesick pa din ako. 

Malayo ako sa pamilya ko, malayo kay Zeki, malayo kay Rebecca, literal na walang malalapitan. 

I have my Tita in Talisay City and Mandaue pero mahirap pa rin. But,  this decision taught me how to become independent and taught me how to love myself even more. 

Yes, sa Cebu ako nag-aaral. 

Pabalik-balik din ako ng Maguin every weekend.

Katulad nalang this weekend, uuwi  ako for the runway of Tita liselle's newest collection. Hassle siya oo, pero gusto ko. 

Isa sa dahilan ang runway na ito kung bakit panay ang uwi ko sa Maguin lately.

Si Rebecca naman nasa Maguin pa din.

She's pursuing her dream to become a Primary Teacher and I'm happy for her chosen profession. Nag kakamustahan naman din kami most of the time and like Zeki, binibisita niya rin ako minsan.

After she signed the contract years ago, sunod-sunod na photoshoots and runways ang ibinigay sa kanya.

Even now and then, I've witnessed how she got used to it and I'm more than proud of what she have become.

I sacrifice the time that I should have with my family to pursue my dream.

Success is the product of sacrifice and that's what I'm doing. Zeki stayed in Maguin too, to pursue his dream. 

He's been very supportive of me. He calls me like every hour to check if I'm fine. Sometimes he'll visit me here and we also facetime every night depende yun kung hindi ako pagod masyado sa training.

He took Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management.

He told me na balak niya na tulungan si kuya Kenzo sa negosyo, sa tracking business ng parents ko and sa airline company nila Papalo.

Mom OF COURSE did not agree with my choosen course. Like the usual. but still, that didn't stop me. 

I pursue it with the help of my Daddy and Zeki, kuya Kenzo and Papalo too. 

I remember during the summer where I learn how to fly a Cessna 172.

I was so passionate and determined about it that it didn't took an hour for me to learn how to fly it myself and I thank God for that. 

I want to fly. I want to become a Pilot ever since I was a kid, no one can change that.

I was a model and still 'am.

Pareho ko silang gusto and If one day I'll be in a situation where I have to choose which among the two? I'd choose flying.

 Zeki Santiago would like FaceTime...

I smile at the camera when I saw my twin's name on my phone screen.

"Hey lover boy!" Ngumiti ako sa camera habang nagsasalita pero agad ding nawala ng makita ko ang putok niyang labi.

"ANONG NANGYARI DYAN SA FACE MO?!" Iniwan ko ang study table para makausap siya ng maayos.

"Nothing, may nakaaway lang," he's inside our room and I'm sure of that.