Ch 2 .The Singhania's will pay soon.

Začít od začátku

"I love you too." she retorted giving a light kiss. 

Abhay was watching the mother-son scene with an affectionate smile. His mind automatically drifted to the past happened two years ago which totally changed their lives. Shaking way those memories he walked towards them. 

"Ahm...acha so you don't love me right." Abhay said faking sadness. Rishi looked at him wide eyed and crawled towards him. 

"No cry. I love papa too." Rishi said kissing his cheek. Abhay hugged him tightly against his chest and kissed his forehead. Arushi smiled and stood from the floor.

"Abhay I am going to hotel ok. They will be waiting for me." Arushi said.

"Oh ok and should I drop you." he asked placing Rishi on the couch gently 

"No no I will drive my self." She replied as she reached the door. 

"Ok boys I am going. Behave well. "she instructed with a serious tone. Rishi nodded while Abhay rolled his eyes and scoffed. 

"Arushi remember I am a police officer. I know how to behave." Abhay said. 

"Ok ok officer. I am sorry." she said holding her ears. Abhay shook his head and hugged her.

"Take care." he mumbled kissing her crown. 

"You too." she retorted and pulled away from the hug. 

                                   _:_

Arushi was sitting on her chair reading a book. She checked her watch and became irritated seeing the time. She was about to get up when a person ran towards her. 

"I-I am really sorry for keeping you wait." he said breathing heavily. 

"Mr. Singhania don't you know the value of time." she asked glaring at him. Abhimanyu looked her with wide eyes. He couldn't believe how the person standing in front of him has changed. The one who always liked to wear traditionals is now standing in front of him wearing a suit. 

"I am so...."

"I didn't came here to hear your sorry. Just tell what you wanted to. I am all ears." she said in a disinterested tone and sat on her seat. She frowned seeing him standing on the same place thinking something. 

"Mr. Singhania." she called and gestured him to sit. He mumbled a small sorry and sat opposite to her. 

"So what you wanted to talk about." she asked directly. Abhimanyu took a deep breath and looked at her.

"See I-I am really sorry for what happened in the past. We all are regretting on what we did to you. Especially Aditya. Af..after your disappearance he suffered a lot. My brother was near to death. I-I don't know how he survived. My brother he..."

"Stop stop stop." she said and chuckled. 

"First of all I am so touched to hear that you all regret on past." she mocked keeping her palm on her chest. "And secondly what does this 'my brother' mean. What about the girl whom your brother brutally hurted ?...... Doesn't she suffered huh!!!..... Your brother was near to death but you all killed that innocent soul." she hissed at Abhimanyu with blazing eyes. 

"I know what he did and he is really sorry for it. Kritika, he is suffering a lot in your absence. Please forgive him and come back. " Abhimanyu begged. Arushi stared at him simply. 

"Stand up." she said sternly. Abhimanyu frowned and looked at her.

"Excuse me."

"I said.....stand up." she emphasized the words. Abhimanyu was really offended with her behaviour but he calmed his anger down for his brother. Arushi also stood and looked at him.

"Don't you have any shame to support your brother after whatever he did." she asked giving a disgusted look.

"You are a lawyer right?. So don't you know with whom you should stand for. You should stand with the victim. Your brother literally...I mean...literally killed a girl. That too when she was pregnant. And you have no problem with. Hmm...impressive." she said clapping her hands.

"I still remember what you and your family had done with that girl. And don't expect forgiveness ok. You won't get that easily. You and your family need to work and suffer a lot." she said with a fake smile and started walking away. Suddenly she stopped and turned her heels.

"Remember....The Singhania's...will...pay...soon." she pressurized the words giving a stern look and marched outside. While Abhimanyu slumped down on the chair and rubbed his words. 

"She is really changed and that's because of me and my family." he murmured himself in guilt. 

"But I can't ignore the pain of my brother and I will do everything for his happiness." he whispered with clenched jaws looking at Arushi who was reversing her car.

                            . ___________________________ .

. So guys how was the chapter.

. What are your views about Abhay and Arushi. 

. Also about Abhimanyu's behaviour. 

                                       LIKE    .    COMMENT    . FOLLOW

 FOLLOW