Chapter 2

Im sorry ive been inactive for so long, my exams just finished and i took a break for a few days.

TW?//DIVORCE//PARENTS FIGHTING

I come home back from tutor in a bad mood, and walked back home slowly, the wind running past me.

Finally I arrived at my door, I heard loud noice coming from inside...it was shouting and shattering sounds...I slowly unlocked my door in fear then slowly and quietly stepping inside. I scanned the living room and saw...my mother kneeing down with one knee while my father finally standing up from the sofa and standing there with a mad expression of his face. I decided to see weather my mother was okay. I looked at her face and saw a brusied mark. After realizing I instantly shot my head at my dad and started trying my best to defend her.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FATHER?"

"Don't call me you're dad."

"What do you mean?"

"Richard...?"
My mother looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I said it whilst we were fighting, we are getting a divorce."

"...?!"

My father rushed into his and my mother's room, few mintues have passed, my father walks out of the room, a large bag in hand.

"You have 5 days to move. If you still don't move, I will have to kick you out myself."
He said with no regert in his tone at all.

My mother was still kneeing on the ground, she was bursting into tears of regret as she looked at my fath- wait no. Richard in the eyes.

I ran into my room and sat on my bed, looking around as I saw the window open, I knew what to do.

I grabbed my school bag and tossed all my books, stationary on the floor and started putting some pairs of clothes and things I need in order to survive. I looked downstairs one last time, Richard was on the sofa scrolling throught his phone while my mother was still on the floor.

Without thinking, I jumped out the window and landed on a hill near the window I jumped from. I ran as fast as I can into the woods, the sweet sounds of birds chriping and smell of fresh wood filled my ears and nose, the setting sun making it more beautiful than it already was.

I don't know how long I've been walking but I know I'm away from home...come to think of it, my mother is still at home with that man.

Guilt filled my body as I realize it was late. I took out my phone.

7:00pm

0 notifcation(s)

I walked around the forest trying to find a safe place to set in, after a few mintues of searching I found a little place under a tall tree with flattened grass.

I walked towards the place I set my eyes on and took out the tiny tent I brought.

Memories flashed through my head.

_____________________

I was at a nice park downtown with my parents, it was before my father turned into that ugly and fat man he is now.

My father took out a tent, it was a nice shade of yellow with white stripes, it was small but just enough to all 3 of us.

Bubbles in the sky and loads of tents everywhere with different familes having fun and eating food.

_______________________

I ignored my odd flashback I just got and continued to set up the tent, once I was done I stepped inside and layed down, the uncomfortableness of the rough ground and tree roots filled the lower part of my body.

End

Sorry it was short lol
Also
Sorry for all my fricking spelling mistakes, my gosh im terrible at spelling things