Chapter 5

"So, whats my benifit in this for finding that terrible lab guy?"
Amber said while walking up a large hill with roots all over it.

"We can give you whatever you want" Super muttered.

"Like one of those genie things? Wow!" Amber whispered to herself.

"Anyways, follow me! I know where to go." Pure said while dashing off into the woods.

After Super saw the sence he dashed into the woods as well with a higher speed.

"Did they forget we are humans..." Pine said with a sigh.

"Don't be blue! We'll catch up!" Ruby said while patting Pine on the back.

After mintues of trying to catch up to the Nulls, they find themselves at the bottom of a huge moutain wall.

"What is this? Did we come here for nothing?" Pine put both his arms in the air in dismay.

Suddenly Pure made a machette appear out of nowhere, he sliced it in a specific pattern, when he finished, the moutain wall made a sound and sliced open.

The 3 kids stood there in awe and suspicion at the same time.

"Exactly how did you guys build this, when u were in the lab all the time?" Pine said with suspicion fulling everything he was saying.

"Oh, this? Well, we escaped the lab once, but the people found us. While we were out we found another creature that claimed he was from somewhere where odd creatures live free. Then he showed it to us before we got captured!" Pure said still holding his machette.

Amber took a step forward ready to walk inside.

"Woah there, you're not going anywhere." Pure said while his machette was in a resting postion. Super on the other hand was stopping Amber from her tracks.

"Are you saying we can't go in?"

"Yup, wait for us outside we'll come back soon." Super said with that same creepy grin Pure held while talking about how he would destory that terrible lab guy.

"Amber... Do you really think this is a good idea?" Ruby shyly whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"Amber, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE SMILES. If I ever saw one of those I would run."
Pine said having a hint of anger in his voice.

"I bet its fine..."

Sorry for the long leave, in return I'll make few more chapters. :D