Chapter 10

"Cmon,cmon...."

"DAMNIT!"

"Jeez Pine calm down its just a creature."

"THEY RAN AWAY AGAIN! WHY DID I EVER CHOOSE TO BE A SUMMONER."

"I told you~" Pure sang.

Ruby's POV

There were monsters everywhere, not going to lie, it was scary. She started to wonder what gotten them into this mess...

The 2 nulls.

Those 2 knows everything about us but we know nothing about them. Heck, even the backstory might be made up.

She turned to look at the nulls. They were strange creatures. They could change in size, float and disappear.

Timeskip

Ruby's POV

"Event 2 is about to start! Competitors get ready!"

Event 2 huh? Wonder what it is.

Suddenly, blue pixels appeared under her, creating an aura. She felt herself split and turn into pixels. Is this what teleporting feels like?

She then appears in a dark room.

"For the rules of this event, each person has a card: joker, king, queen and ace. Whoever finds the opposing card can either kill, or team with the other player and find the way out the maze. Joker:Ace, Queen:King
King:Joker Ace:Queen"

I look down in my wrist and then appears a Joker card. Well, time to find an ace.

I slowly walk, but suddenly the floors change colours. It was black, the whole room was black.

"?"

Opposite of me appears a white haired boy, he had purple eyes and a hoodie.

"Hey earthling, whats your card?"

I look and my wrist and look at the boy.

"Queen..."

"Perfect. You see, I'm a King. We can do it the easy way or the hard way. What do you say?"

I nod. Happy that I lied.

"Lets go, earthling."

_________________

Yay im bk, my exams was postpone by one week so B)