Chapter 10: Report

Rosé's POV

As Joy went through the list of names, I now realize how powerful the maknae really is. By now, Joy had already read off 12 names from the list and before she could continue I immediately stopped her and snatched the list.

"Yah. I give. I give. Hanbin. His name's Hanbin." I look to the paper and started ripping up the piece of paper into a million pieces.

Joy looked at the paper with a pout for a split second and as quick as the pout came, it was replaced by a smirk. "Ooo. It's a guy this time~~" Joy sang out in a teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes amused and the topic quickly changed to other matters concerning our organization. They were all irrelevant to the main course of action for they were our long term goals from long ago. After about 30 minutes, Taeyeon unnie came in and shook her head in an amused manner.

"Still about work I see. Oh this is why you're all always stressed ha. Just be like me and let the business stuff stay inside worrkk." She walked towards me with a tray of medical stuff and what seemed to be medicine.

"Unniiee you know we can't." Irene unnie pouted slightly. "If we do then none of the upcoming problems would be solved."

Taeyeon laughed in her ajumma laugh. "True but" she pointed to her ears and eyes. We understood immediately and gave her a curt nod.

Taeyeon unnie started to hand out small pill bottles. "Alright. Here are all your medications, Rosé. And then the medications for the three of you. I'm guessing Joy'll take her girlfriends."

Taeyeon unnie tucked the tray under her left arm and then looked towards her clipboard. "Seems like Rosé is good to go. Not exactly showing any severe signs of injury judging from the x-rays. A few broken bones but what a couple more am I right. Hmmm other than that you seem to be good to go, just a minor concussion which I will need you to come by at the end of every week for."

She flipped to the next page. "As for the three of you and the absentee, nothing major. Just a few broken bones here and here for you and you and here and here for you. And then here for the absentee." She pointed to the x-rays and showed them where.

"Other than that, the only medication I gave you all are painkillers for the bones and the shots that some of you took. As your doctor I implore you guys to take it easy but as your fellow member, stay sharp and always." She finishes by pointing to her ears then to her eyes as she looked into each of our eyes.

We all nodded our heads towards our doctor and sunbaenim. Taeyeon unnie gave us her usual beaming smile and walked on off waving us a goodbye.

"Where will you be staying, Rosé, while they remodel the place," Lisa scratched her head and scrunched her face in question.

"Hmm. The safest place would be my place," I thought out loud.

"Your personal?? Are you sure?" Irene asked in a serious tone.

I nodded my head with a sigh, "She was only dragged into this mess because of him. She knows nothing just from her reaction to seeing his file."

"In other words, all she is, is bait...?" Joy asked showing discomfort.

All four of them got close with the two while they waited for me to awaken and I could see the slight discomfort in each of their faces once Joy's statement was heard.

"Yes.... they are just bait..." there was silence in the room until a phone rang. It was Joy's.

She answered the phone and the conversation was quick and curt. Once she finished the conversation and ended the call, she turned towards me once again with a serious aura to her.