Chapter 5: Tease

Jennie's POV

I was only half way awake, when I felt something moving around in my embrace. I automatically assumed that it was Kuma since Kai usually sleeps snuggled up into my back after they both had enough of their bed in the middle of the night.

"Kuma. Stop moving so much." I said groggily and he stopped immediately. After he stopped moving, I suddenly heard snickering and giggling behind me followed by multiple camera shutters. I was so confused in my sleepy state that once I finally realized it, I froze up.

I slowly looked up and came face to face with the most feared leader of the Masked Rose, Alcea Rosea aka Rosé Park. "H-hi..." she said nervously with an awkward smile.

I immediately let go of her waist and moved back with the blanket that smelled of roses and mint, covering half of my face which was dusted with a pink hue. It saddened me for some odd reason to let go of her but I paid no mind, since as soon as I looked towards the direction of giggles and camera shutters. My already bashful face became a darker shade of red as I looked at Seulgi and three others I did not recognize, at the doorway of the light pink walled room.

Rosé got up out of the bed and shooed away all four of them. As the cream colored door closed, one of them shouted out with a voice so oddly familiar, "You're not the first one she's slept with in both sense!!" Followed by another shout which sounded oh so familiar as well, "But you ARE the only one she woke up to!!!"

Rosé then got visibly red and shouted out to them before the door was fully closed, "Go help Joon make breakfast or something!!!"

Their burst of laughter from her reply could be heard as they all walked off towards the kitchen, wherever it was. The blush on my cheeks slowly crept away, leaving only a hint of it on my cheeks.

I hear her sigh and which made me look up at her. She smiled at me and said, "Sorry about Seulgi and them. They're a pain."

"No. No. They seem uhh nice and energetic." I said nervously and her smile grew wider.

"Well, you feeling hungry? Breakfast should be about done by now since they're only helping Joon finish up. He's a fast cook."

With the remaining blush out of the way and the nervousness leaving with it, I smiled back at her and nodded my head. Her smiled grew wider if that's even possible, "Alrighty then. I'll be downstairs. Once you're finished freshening up just head on down."

She opened the door and before it closed completely, she popped her head back in and said one final statement. "Oh and don't worry. You're room should be about finished by this week so you'll only have to stay in here for a few more days."

She smiled at me one last time and closed the door before I could reply back. "Damn why is her smile so.... breathtaking.."

I shook my head at my mumbled words, "Stop it Kim Jennie. You are NOT about to fall for a mafia leader when you're their hostage."

Before I stood up, I examined her room. She had a small white bookshelf on the left hand corner with a light red bathroom door directly to its right. On the wall to the left of the bookshelf, was a glass door with silver linings and white tapestries covered with red roses, leading to a small balcony which had a small white round table and a white metal chair matching it. To the left of the king sized bed, was a light brown bedside table with a small picture frame of a small child. To my right was a matching bedside table with a table lamp and a silver alarm clock.

Another prominent thing I noticed was a literal walk in closet directly across the foot of the bed. To the right side of it was my suitcases and a small black study table. I stood up and walked to the study table. There was a laptop in the middle, with multiple documents scattered around it. All the documents seemed to be turned over. There was a stack of bookshelf's to its right and a few other personal items such as a calendar filled with kpop girl groups and photo cards hung up on the wall above it. My mind went back to the over turned documents.