▪︎NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Start from the beginning

Your mouth slightly ajar with your eyes lighting up in amazement and wonder at the sight of it all. The moment you had was soon interrupted by an unknown voice calling you from a distance.

"Aye, you! Stop what you're doing!"

Your eyes widened as you closed your mouth in alarm of another's presence and rushingly went inside of the room, attempting to hide from whoever had seen you.

'This is not a good situation to be in right now,' you thought to yourself as you ran through the room.

You kept running farther away from the entrance of the door and eventually you began to slow your pace, admiring the sight of the humanoid figures surrounding you from the roof of the room to the floor you stood on. You started glancing around, closely examining the faces of each and every one of them.

'They all seem so alive..' You thought to yourself.

There were quite a lot of them, most being labeled 'unfinished' but out of all of the labels, there was one category in particular that had caught your eye.

The bold text written in bright yellow lights could be seen from a distance farther from the rest. It had piqued your curiosity and you proceeded to walk towards it, getting a closer look at whatever it was.

If I could give an analogy for what the situation felt like, it was as though you were Aurora and couldn't help but approach the wicked needle of the spinning wheel.

You then witnessed another line of figures being displayed, but there were fewer of them and their displays seemed more safeguarded to remain contained inside their displays than the previous ones.

Your steps echoed on the hard flooring and you glanced over to the holographic documents appearing on the screens of the displays each and every one of the containers had. You continued to walk towards one of the figures, reading what was written on its documentation.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
VI15156
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   GENDER: NON-BINARY
   QUALIFIED: REPLICATOR

    VI15156 was designed to replicate
    an image or evidence to support
    investigations for detectives and
    police officers during crimes.

   REPORTED ACTIVITY:

   • Detectives and officers who had
     once formerly worked with them
     have reported strange activities of
     them doodling or drawing on
     notepads that did not include or
     involve any information of the
     crime scenes or evidence.

   • VI15156 caused an explosion
     during an interrogation due to the
     stress level which they were
     experiencing having surpassed
     the maximum level.