• CUT SCENE •

DELETED SCENES

CUT SCENE 1

You don't need to sugar coat anything at all and cut to the chase.

You were wrong.

RE:LIFE, a company that started off unknown had completely became the new revolutionary technology of the world.

Almost everything is made and powered by them but even though you knew about it yourself, you wanted to take your chances and try to avoid it.

CUT SCENE 2

Then, low and behold, the bot that you assumed had or could've had shot you before, Dream.

He stood right outside the enterance of the room as your eyes dared to glare at him.

Dream walked closer towards you as he stared right back at your glaring eyes and you tried to move your mouth but your lips could barely even be apart.

Dream noticed the action you were trying to do and you could feel him smirking behind that strange and unsettling white mask of his.

"It's so cute to see you being so helpless inside this little place."
He said and oh boy, if only you were out of the capsule you were trapped in, you would fight the little brat and spit on his infuriating face.

'not that he probably has one to began with.'

Dream laid one of his hands on the screen of the transparent capsule you were locked in and a blue line started tracing around his hand.

The capsule soon unlocked after and your body was certainly weak but you were capable of moving them again.

You took this opportunity to try and lay a punch on Dream but your balance didn't support it and you ended up falling onto the ground with a loud thud.

"This is why you shouldn't try and be a handful to others."
He mocked.

He wrapped his arms around you and soon carried you onto his shoulder as only one of his arms were tightly grabbing your waist.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!"
You yelled at him as you tried to punch him with the little strength you had while you were slowly gaining your energy back but he plainly ignored you as if you were just somekind of gentle breeze passing by him as he continued to walk out of the room.

He walked through the halls that were all coloured in white.

A young blonde haired boy then appeared in a rush and accidentally bumped into dream.

The boy fell down to the grown as his notes were scattered everywhere and the liquid he carried inside a glass beaker had spilled everywhere as the glass shattered across the room.

"Watch where you're going, you plastic doll!"

CUT SCENE 3

"TUBBO! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
The boy shouted at the brunnette he called Tubbo as he ran inside the room and tackled him.