a visit from hanamocha.

hi guys, i'm not sure if you guys remember me or not but thank you so much for the support over the years even when i was gone and not rlly active on wattpad anymore.

i still think it's crazy we have over a million reads now and 75k votes. it's really crazy.

actually, i've been focusing on my art more recently but i couldnt help but want to come back to writing and actually, making a webtoon has always been something i wanted to do but never rlly got the time or confidence to do.

there's been a lot of challenges and changes but since i've been in my lowest, im rlly hoping to get back up and heal somehow even if it wont be immediate. i always worry about it. if i ever talk to you guys again, it might not be my best interactions cause wounds can scar a lot especially when its been poured over with salt. but i'll be fine.

i'm really planning to make a webtoon but its not based on this fic or any of my fics maybe, but i think some of the plots maybe be inspired by published or draft fics i've ever made.

i actually really missed you guys all and to those who had been in my 2021-2022 era, im rlly thankful for those times and it was rlly have to have you guys around.

for those who haven't though, i actually wished to recreate a community where i can share my work and visions with you guys but since it's art related and i'll be rebranding and showing the artistic visual side of my skill, i do get nervous sometimes hehe.

if you guys are really interested though, i might update you guys on my account and or story if i ever had a fixed plot.

but i do hope to seperate my writing works and my artistic works and my pen names will be two seperate people so please be aware about that :")

if you also want to commission me, im open for that too.

see you~

- hanamocha.