• ARC •

Note: do not cringe. Try not to cringe. This was 2020 my brain was not fucking okay. I was just writing shit down to see if it works and some ideas ends up being explained in details, some of them just dont end up in because it's too explicit/doesn't make sense lol. None of these will be edited either btw. Just giving u guys a note. The ending ideas are probably canon tho

ARC I

This arc will focus mainly on the reader and Dream to which this arc sends small clues to what may come in the upcoming arcs.

ARC II

This arc will focus on the start and the growth revolution of technology to which Wilbur decides to keep the reader as use to control Dream and other possible research to improve humanoids.

The reader will start off getting closer to tommy and tubbo as she started accepting the fact she is working at the company while meeting and examining new people.

Tubbo and tommy introduction:
The reader will wake up the next day to the sound of loud knocking from tommy.

Tommy would tour the reader around the place as he let the reader go through multiple process like injections or indentity analysis.

Tommy would later notice the fact the reader seemed tired and told tubbo, to which tubbo said he had just recently acknowledged it too and they had suggested to throw a small welcome party.

Tommy will act as if he doesnt care when he does and say tubbo had the idea to throw a welcome party but tubbo then admitted it was tommy's idea.

The reader questions to them what wilbur was like and if wilbur was ever nice to them, they told that wilbur is like a big brother to them and tommy is always the type who is open to expand his family.

The reader asked if they both have ever been exposed to the outside world to which they responded they havent.

The arc ends off with questions about RE:LIFE before it was created and what everyone's life was like before.

ARC III

This arc will time skip to where the reader has started being used to RE:LIFE.

The injections actually made her mind capable of getting used to things and feeling rather trained for years in RE:LIFE when it had only been a matter of days, this will be explained in arc II.

The arc will start off with an announcement of an arrival of banker, jschlatt.

The chapter will slightly be a filler and they focus onto wanting to buy a humanoid by the code

1911614116
S A P N A P

You later kept this information to tommy and tubbo to which tubbo was clueless about and tommy just made up conclusions that the code resembles a virus to which it wasnt.

You later got a task to where you have to explore the outside world once more, and you were told to be trusted.

*this is actually just a plan for them to work on sapnap and give him away before you caught them*

Despite being outside, you had the decision to escape or not escape but you decided you shouldn't.

You were too used to being in RE:LIFE.